ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Next Big Wedding

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default The Next Big Wedding

Sweet Tooth and Wyked Lil Syn will tie out the knot. Love at first sight and now the moment of truth had arrived. The happy couple will make the wedding on PWF

Be ready for more updates and date of the wedding.

By the way. Whats the ideal wedding for you people? What would you like to have?
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i hate weddings, you can all go to hell

Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz

damnit Blitz you gave away the honeymoon location you stupid asshole
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:

I will try and make it to the wedding...I was involved in the very first PWF wedding
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I hate weddings to, mainly because I will never have one of my own. I'm a bitter jealous asshole......I know.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Im gonna make my special appearance in a Stone Cold Beer Truck and spray all you motherfuckers..

All the Cools Guys in my respect list can join me

Nah nah nee nah nah

P.s I would add a few more but can be asssed
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Thanatos
I hate weddings to, mainly because I will never have one of my own. I'm a bitter jealous asshole......I know.
i'll chill at the bar with you.

and hush up syn, you're cut off honey......

Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:

u'd turn down my offer....screw you then.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

we fuckin posted at the same time. chill out buddy......

fuck yeah i'd drench that bitch and clown fucker.

Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

lol I no we did. It was a joke.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
lol I no we did. It was a joke.
ok then, haha

Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I tried so hard to get to know you syn, and now....It's too late.

Well, congrats you two. Have a happy wedding, and don't let anyone bring any guns.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:21 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:

small cut though
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:

Alright, thanks buddy. Heh, now I wont be completely ignored like I was at the last PWF wedding.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyked lil Syn

small cut though
quiet, you don't get to talk anymore, so says johnny blitz.