ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ran-diddily-andom Thou-diddily-oughts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Ran-diddily-andom Thou-diddily-oughts

Yup, Sweet Tooth closed the other one RIGHT at 250. Close happy I tell you.

Jeeze, coulda let it go to 260 or somethin.

I had typed up a post, only to not have it posted cuz you clsoed it so soon.

Nice goin jerky.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Umm I have a BITCH now, it says in my sig.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

- Bunch of Whinners They complain cause I closed a thread at 250.

- Damn after 2 hours of working on computers it's nice to sit on my desk again.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I can't see sigs.

I disabled them cuz pages were taking too long to load.

Sometimes they STILL take too long to load.

Slow ass internet.

Oh well.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

- Hmm I see STICK finally got his original name back... Good for him

- I wonder if I open a fire hydrant for two hours straight the fire dept would get charged for the bill?
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
- Hmm I see STICK finally got his original name back... Good for him
Yup.

I went back because in the "Random HOMO" thread, Soda posted 2 guys from the show "Six Feet Under" that were fags.

I can't have a name (which I created long before that show was even thought of) that might be misconstrued as a copy of that homo ass show.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

-now my fuckin car won't start

-good news cuz i don't have to go to work

-bad news cuz i gotta find somebody to charge the fucker up

-fuck

-i hate cars

-i'm gonna make a new traveling machine today

-called the blitzmobile

-it'll be a fuckin bike with rockets attached to it

-only chickenshit little bitches would be afraid to ride it

Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

- I'll let this RT thread run the 300 mark I want to give it more time.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

-- Wonders Why da Loo is the MOST electrifing poster at PWF

-- Wonders if he should get E - married to camini

-- Seems Wierd too see the name STICK back

-- Same as it would be to see Mr Marbles

-- I will definately get laid tonight I am going to my g'friends in about 1 hour

-- I love her soo much - seriously

-- Hey I love all posters and Mods

-- Same as Cena Calloway, etc

-- Hey its my opinionionionion
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

WHERE DID MARBLED POST HIS PIC?!?!?!
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
WHERE DID MARBLED POST HIS PIC?!?!?!

I already told you its in the Hot Guys Forum,

Idiot...click here

there you go I even washed your pottie for you
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:13 PM   #12 (permalink)

Oh in ur other one you said Hardy its in hot guys, I thought you meant that I was in the forum.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

-- Time too go for a shower, cant smell like an ass for m'lady

-- Hardy is ok, Im only joking, get tougher skin and throw a joke back every now and again

-- This is the latest I have ever posted at PWF (I think) its now 7:00pm over here in England

-- I will be back in a minute
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

-I want a new bass guitar
-I think a BC rich Warlock would be good
-Or maybe a Firebird
-A firebird would be good
-If only I had the money
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

Who is that guy thats face is streched outin marbles sig?