ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

o old theme added

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default o old theme added

i just added the old orange theme back. you can select it in your options menu, its called "old orange"

theres only one problem with it, the blue catorgory thing is still there, but im trying to fix that.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Now one cares.......good thing the real Stone Cold doesnt waste mic time like you waste bandwith!!

Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why the fuck did all the option buttons move from under the PWF logo, to under the stupid ass banner advertisement?
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Why the fuck did all the option buttons move from under the PWF logo, to under the stupid ass banner advertisement?
your seeing things.......ill fix it
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

your seeing things.......ill fix it
Yea I see things sometimes.......

I also hear voices............

But shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone Sparky!!!!

Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hey KAM, how'd you get your name back? Like to bein viso?
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Hey KAM, how'd you get your name back? Like to bein viso?
Fuck......I dont know....and dont care.......They know they can do everything but bann me....cause they know ill be back. As long as I can post and people knows its me.....I can care less what they do. Take my name........I DONT CARE.........take my profile away........I DONT CARE........Take the store away.....I DONT CARE. Bann me.......we got problems.

Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

LOL, yeah cuz you can just come back if you want to.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

WOO HOO, This orange is the shizzzzzzizzzzzznazzzzz!LOL!
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
WOO HOO, This orange is the shizzzzzzizzzzzznazzzzz!LOL!
I personally like Orange Juice.

Old 05 Mar 2003, 08:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

You can all thank me for suggesting this in the first place

Old 05 Mar 2003, 08:37 AM   #12 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

But we wont!

And I love that someone put my quote in they're sig. I hope you dont think thatll get me mad, cuz it wont. I did that on purpose.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 08:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig_Bitties
You can all thank me for suggesting this in the first place
Were you even here when we had the old orange theme?
Old 05 Mar 2003, 08:41 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump

No he hasnt been here even a month.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 08:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump

If he was, then he's an alter.

Hmmm, maybe he is StarScream....