ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have you ever felt...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2003, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Unhappy Have you ever felt...

Like you just want to die?

Not that I want to kill myself, its just like i really dont feel good, and im not sick. Its just all this stuff going on in my life right now. Almost dying tonite, and my g/f being pregnant, and some personal things.

And you guys DONT take ur g/f/ wife out if shes pregnant if its icy. I think god that she is ok, and that our baby is ok.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 10:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Have you ever felt...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
Like you just want to die?
Only every time I close my eyes...
Old 04 Mar 2003, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

yep

I wish someone would do me the favor.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by Thanatos
yep

I wish someone would do me the favor.
^^What he said^^

Go Timberwolves!
Old 05 Mar 2003, 07:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

not really, no!

Old 05 Mar 2003, 07:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten Sin
not really, no!
What he said ^
Old 05 Mar 2003, 08:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

At one point in my life I really did want to die. I have had nights when I wished I would close my eyes and they never opened back up.

THESE days however I have every reason in the world to live! I am happier than I have ever been all thanks to Devilchild!!

I love you Dan Thanks!!

Old 05 Mar 2003, 08:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I feel better now. We went to doctor thismorning, and the doctor said our baby is fine.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 09:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

yes, I feel like that every day, and I wish I could.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 05 Mar 2003, 09:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

anybody who says they haven't thought about dying is a fucking liar. of course i have, i thought about it seriously a couple days ago. i've figured that shit out but at the time i was way closer to the edge than i've been in a while. so yes, i have thought about it.

Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

life is like that sometimes...one has so much going on at once (as the saying says when it rains it pours) but you can't let life get you down or death for that matter. I have should have died (according ot so many but I knew it was't my time yet) twice so far in my lifetime, but why worry about death when there is plenty of time to live life to the fullest. Be happy with what you have and love each and everyday you have on this planet so you don't have any regrets. Trust me.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devilchild

I have said this many times before.....

I had a long while in the very recent past when I wished I was dead. and I tried once to make that a reality and had thoughts of doing it several times after that. Layin' in a hospital bed, I want to rip the IV's out and bleed to death. Much has changed since then. The quote below has alot to do with that.

Quote:
Originally posted by Devy's Heart
I love you Dan Thanks!!
I love you too LeAnne, thank you

Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

NO, but ive thought of ending others lives before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I wouldn't mind dying... I'm not afriad of dying... I have to die someday.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 01:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

If You do not kill him, You will become dead marines. And then you will be in a world of shit. Because marines are not allowed to die without permission....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric