ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

So...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default So...

What do you guys do during the day? Like do you go to school, if so what grade r u in?

Do you work?If so where at?

Do you just sit on ur ass al day?

I play in a band. So im not usually home during the day.

And also theres a lot of snow around, so r u going to school/work?

Im not going to practice, cuz O dont feel good. After tonight i am not going tommorrow.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I do go to school, other than that I pretty much just sit on my ass all day.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

go to school(11th grade)
work(part time at a skating rink)
hang out wit my bf and friends
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I go to school,I am in 11th grade.Other than that I usually just sit around the house all day.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

school ,grd 11
work,basketball coach
play road hockey and basketball and stuff

Go Timberwolves!
Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Re: So...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
And also theres a lot of snow around, so r u going to school/work?

Firstly Whats fucking snow. It hasnt snowed here EVER.
As for your other questions.
I work mostly nightshift so during the day I sleep.
As for sitting on my arse I reserve that for work. Its easier that way.
JOB- Manager of a snooker room

Old 05 Mar 2003, 07:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

grade - 10
job - bag boy/cashier at martins supermarket
sports - football and tennis
after school gets out at 2:20, i go work out til 4:00

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 05 Mar 2003, 07:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I go college, second year.

I used to work but i quit that job because i was being treated like shit and like a slave while the other employees just sat around and drank coffee and tea just because i was the youngest.

I go out with friends and just chill out, go parties at night or play pool in the arcade.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>

Last edited by Sly as hell; 05 Mar 2003 at 07:40 AM.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 08:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I go to school (grade 11)
Then a few days a week a work in the evening.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 09:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

What do you play in band? The Flute?

Old 05 Mar 2003, 09:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

I work and I love my job. If I come in here its every other day(it depends sometimes i won't be on here for several days or sometimes I will be here everyday) for about 30 mins at most or or less. I've been very busy with my real life actually, going out, being with loved ones, enjoying life, the way it was meant to be. I am also planing on going on vacation in NY, Cali, Penn, and all over Europe in the next year or two.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 09:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig_Bitties
What do you play in band? The Flute?

Oh yeah flute roc...Oh wait why the fuck do you start something? I havent said anything about you.

Oh yeah btw, I play the drums, and i just bought a 3000$ drumset, so go play on ur flute.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 09:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: Re: So...

Quote:
Originally posted by shane

Firstly Whats fucking snow. It hasnt snowed here EVER.
As for your other questions.
I work mostly nightshift so during the day I sleep.
As for sitting on my arse I reserve that for work. Its easier that way.
JOB- Manager of a snooker room
Well your damn lucky its never snowed were you live. I have over a foot of snow in the front of my house.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 09:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Mon- I work for a Tanning Facility so I work there and then do stuff @ home and watch RAW

Tue & Wed I usually do whatever happens, housework, pre-school activites with ym nephew, etc...no real plans b/c it is my days off and not much to do in this little ass town

Thu-Sun I work graveyards so I work and sleep.

I think 24-7 about Winston hehehe
~Stella~

Old 05 Mar 2003, 10:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF

Oh yeah flute roc...Oh wait why the fuck do you start something? I havent said anything about you.

Oh yeah btw, I play the drums, and i just bought a 3000$ drumset, so go play on ur flute.
Nice cover up fairy boy, you know you play the flute.