ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Random SERIAL KILLER!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2003, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Random SERIAL KILLER!!!!!!

Post either the name, headline, picture or memory of your favorite fictional/nonfictional serial killer. I'll start.

JOHN WAYNE GACY!!!!! The killer clown!!!!! Yeah!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Random SERIAL KILLER!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by PWF REGULATOR
Post either the name, headline, picture or memory of your favorite fictional/nonfictional serial killer. I'll start.

JOHN WAYNE GACY!!!!! The killer clown!!!!! Yeah!!!
Bastard thats my gimmick. Go find your own!!!
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Seargant Heartman, YA know the greates skullfucker in the history of the US.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
Seargant Heartman, YA know the greates skullfucker in the history of the US.
Well thats true..... I think
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

You should know.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
You should know.
Eh I think you know him better. You two had sone SFA "SkullFucking Action"
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Jeffrey Dahmer
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Thanatos
Jeffrey Dahmer
Oh I think I saw that guy giving the sarge some Skullfucking
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

Oh I think I saw that guy giving the sarge some Skullfucking
I'm sure hes fucked plenty of skulls in his day.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 12:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Albert Fish - The Brooklyn Vampire

Albert Fish was born in Washington DC in 1870. At the age of 5 he was put into an orphanage. At the orphanage he took sexual excitement in being abused which fuelled his mind for his fascination with sado-masochism.

At 7-years-of-age his mother took him out of the orphanage because she had obtained a job. Shortly after he had a severe fall off a cherry tree which caused a head injury from which he would have permanent problems with such as headaches and dizzy spells ( head injuries happen to many serial killers early in their childhoods).

At the age of twenty he moved to New York, by then he had been involved in masochistic-homosexual relationships. In New York he began raping children and paticapated in bizarre sexual acts.

He committed his first murder in 1910 from which he mutilated and tortured his victim. From then on he indulged in torturing and killing children. In the 1920's Fish travelled accross 23 US states painting house's, he seized this as a perfect opportunity to commit his perverted acts on children.

Fish also frequently read the bible and said that god-like voices had told him to kill. He also liked inserting needles into his body near the genitals, acts of pain sexually excited him.

On 28 May 1928 a man calling himself Frank Howard made acquantices with the Budd family. One day Mr Howard asked if he could take Grace, their 10-year-old daughter, to a party. The Budds allowed him and they never saw their daughter or the old man ever again. The Mr Howard was in fact the 58-year-old Albert Fish, who thought up the idea of killing Grace Budd so he could use her body for acts of cannibalism.

Six years later the Budd's received an anonymous letter from the murderer who admitted to killing Grace and afterwards cooked and ate her body. The police tracked the letter back to some apartments where they matched the writing of the letter to Albert Fish who was a tenant.

Albert Fish was also the 'Brooklyn Vampire' who claimed the lives of four children in 1932-34. Fish was sent to trial for the murder of Grace Budd, his defence was insanity. The jury did not agree and Fish was sentenced to death.

At Sing Sing Prison on 16 January 1936 Albert Fish who described the death sentence as 'the supreme thrill of my life', was electrocuted. The first electrical charge failed as it was short circuited by all the needles Fish had inserted in his body over the years. Albert Fish had committed hundreds of sexual assaults and 16 or more murders

by the way, i dont remember where i got that from, but it was from some site, so im not claiming it as my own.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 02:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

Ted Bundy
Old 05 Mar 2003, 03:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

David Berkowitz (The Son Of Sam)

In New York 1977 he killed 6 people (5 women, 1 man) and wounded another 7.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 03:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Jack the Ripper

Old 05 Mar 2003, 03:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Da Loo
Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: Random SERIAL KILLER!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

Bastard thats my gimmick. Go find your own!!!

What are you, fucking retarded? Nobody stole your gimmick. John Wayne Gacy was the notorious serial killer/pedophile who used to lure teenage boys into his house, rape them, kill them and hide them in his airvents. He was executed in September 1994.

He was nicknamed "The Killer Clown" because his part time job was that of a circus clown.

This has nothing to do with "gimmicks". Even though you ARE NOT a clown, you certainly did make me laugh by accusing me of ripping you off.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE