ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Random QUOTES

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Random QUOTES

This is like the others, but only with QUOTES. Just post a random quote once you think of it, or if its stuck in your head. I'll start.

" Those who do not learn from the past........are DOOMED......to repeat it."

--- Book of Genesis (I THINK)

"Organized Religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers."

----- Jesse Ventura, Playboy magazine, November 1999

" I DID NOT have.......sexual......relations......with that woman."

----- Like I need to tell you.

" SCREW AUSTIN! SCREW BANDERA, TEXAS, AND SCREW ALL OF YOU!!!!"

----- Eric Bischoff

" It's like people only do things because they get paid.......and that's just really sad."

------ Dana Carvey, while covered in NIKE clothes, Wayne's World, 1991
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Random QUOTES

Quote:
Originally posted by PWF REGULATOR

" SCREW AUSTIN! SCREW BANDERA, TEXAS, AND SCREW ALL OF YOU!!!!"

----- Eric Bischoff
What time lol?
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

..."Besides, Dre's a faggot, a faggot with aids..As soon as Easy went down with aids, everyone knew how those niggas from NWA got down"-Suge KNIGHT

l

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"Women who take extasy are bitches. Men who take extasy are bitches too."-Suge Knight

"There's gonna be a new movie featuring Aftermath's finest. It's called '8 Inches'." -Suge Knight

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

"You'll Have To Speak up, I'm Wearing a towel!"-Homer Simpson!

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by I KILLED IT
"There's gonna be a new movie featuring Aftermath's finest. It's called '8 Inches'." -Suge Knight

LMFAO

Fuckin' hillarious.

-----Mr. Marbles
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

*Suge On The J. Lo Home Video*
"Lets Just Say J.Lo, Goes J Looooooooow."

*XXL Interview*
"Pac Socked Snoop In The Eye & Told Him He's Gonna Beat His Ass." How Did Snoop React? Snoop Threw Up & Cried & All That Shit" -Suge Knight

*Suge Bein' 2Pac's Superman When Pac' Almost Drowned*

"He Was Turning White. So I Grabbed Him And Gave Him A Big Squeeze & All This Salt Water Starts Pouring Out Of His Mouth. I Carried Pac' On My Shoulders All The Way To The Highway." Super Suge!-Suge Knight

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"Dre came to me and said - Suge I wanna be white"..LMAO

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by I KILLED IT
"Dre came to me and said - Suge I wanna be white"..LMAO

LMFAO
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"If Easy E was to walk through my legs people might mistake him for my *****" -Suge

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

Knight's fuckin hillarious.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

"Flanders,I mix ding dongs and twinkies together all the time..In Europe they call them dinkies"
~Homer Simpson~

Go Timberwolves!
Old 04 Mar 2003, 06:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"I saw Em in a club...I sent my homey to tell him i want to meet him. He said (EM)ok let me go to the bathroom. Next time i saw him, he was on MTV...The only thing that bugs me, is how the fuck did he get out of that bathroom"-Suge

Old 04 Mar 2003, 06:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

Fuck, da hits just keep on coming, don't they? LMAO
Old 04 Mar 2003, 06:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Bartender: "...what do you want?"

Cop: (Starting to pour his own drink) "Well, a half an hour ago I wanted this drink. (Motions towards asian stripper) Now I wanna fuck her."