ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Spoiled Brats

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Spoiled Brats

Since TRUTH was bugging EB with the spoiled brat thingy I was wondering. How many of you guys/gals feel you're spoiled. Some of us won't think of it like that but some of us might do.

Personnaly I I never got spoiled I had to earn everything. My dad taught me earn my dollar if I wanted something.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

to be honest I am a lil spoiled, but im not a brat
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Whatever...

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Here we go
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

*raises hand*

I was really spoiled.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

EWWWWWWW.....2 spoiled brats...

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
*raises hand*

I was really spoiled.
Ok give me a good reason for that. To me spoiled Brat is this "Mommy I want new car" "mommy can I have this expensiv e dress?" "Mommy can you give me 100 dollars to go to the movies"
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by I KILLED IT
EWWWWWWW.....2 spoiled brats...
DONT HATE!
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

SPOILLLLLLLLLLED ROTTEN

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by I KILLED IT
Whatever...
kiss it asshole
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

My parents say I am. But i'm not. I buy all my shit, except food.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
kiss it asshole
Can I?
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

Ok give me a good reason for that. To me spoiled Brat is this "Mommy I want new car" "mommy can I have this expensiv e dress?" "Mommy can you give me 100 dollars to go to the movies"
...Yeah, pretty much.
I got what I wanted without doing much in return. When I turned 16 and started working I realized the value of money and started getting my own shit.
But before that I was really bad.
Everything had to be name brand, I had to have a car the day after I turned 16 (it wasn't brand new though) had to have my computer, then a laptop. ...And I paid for none of it.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
kiss it asshole
The funny thin is you want me to do that in "REALITY"...Plus more...But you're just to young...

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'll admit,I am spoiled but lately I have been buying my own stuff.