ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What was the last thing you did today before logging on to PWF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2003, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Wink What was the last thing you did today before logging on to PWF?

This is a bit like random thoughts but a bit different. Just post what you did in the last hour and whenever you come on this thread just say what you did in the last hour, etc etc, i think that explains it all.

Last thing i did was have some dinner.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 04 Mar 2003, 01:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

well I'm trying to regain my muscle mass that I've lost since breaking my wrist last December, so today I did my first 30 press ups. I've also done several sit ups and balanced on my forearms and toes for 30 seconds (if you keep your back perfectly straight it is much harder then it sounds)
Old 04 Mar 2003, 01:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I watched Ricki Lake...
Then the news (well, the weather part of it)
Old 04 Mar 2003, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I was sleeping.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 03:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

went to see if hpshopping.com has the laptop i want back in so i can order it. of course, they dont. die hp.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Walked home from school.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 03:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Devilchild

Just disassembled the top end of a JD 2030 tractor and I am takin' a break for lunch.

Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

wwe.com and radio...DON and MIKE SHOW!!!!!!!!
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Just got home from school and then took the trash cans out to the curb.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 05:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Went to the Gym...brought a few dvd's...Dropped old girl off at work...Downloaded Lil Kim's album.

Old 04 Mar 2003, 07:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Playing "Minesweeper"
Old 04 Mar 2003, 07:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Went with a friend to pick up a fender, front bumper, and headlight to replace the damaged ones.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 08:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

last thing i did was talk to my g/f

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^