ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Honesty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Honesty

Let's see who has a heart here.

Last night after I finished playing at the bowling alley. I saw a wallet on the floor. When I picked it up amd opened it the wallet had about 100 dollars cash, ID, credit cards, checkbook etc. I looked around the parking lot to see if anyone around knew the person but no luck. I decided to check on the person's checkbook and I found out her number. I gave her a call and left her a message that I found her wallet to please call back my cellphone. After ten more minutes waiting I finally get a call from the owner that she'll go and pick up in 15 minutes. I waited for the lady and finally gaver her the wallet. She offered me a reward but I did not accepted it.

Well anyway here is the bottom line. Hoe many of you have passed throu this situation and actually did the right thing?
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Nope, not me... If I find a wallet on the floor I'd more than likely keep the money and turn the rest in. I'm only partially honest
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Not me dude....I would have took the money and gone to the nearest strip club....Then just bfor fun, I would have taken the Id...and swipe cards got as much money out of em till they got cancelled. The use the Id card, scan it, make a banner with it. An post it everywhere for the person too see.

Aint I a cutie
Old 04 Mar 2003, 11:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Honesty

dunno, someone once found my wallet and returned it safely with everything in it, so I guess it would only be right if I did the same

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I found a ladies wallet in a Target restroom once, it had about $350 cash, ID's, credit cards, checkbook...everything.
I called the number from my cell and she didn't live far away so I just waited there for her.
I gave it all back of course. She offered me a $50 reward but I didn't accept.

Then, one time while working at Wal-Mart I found a bank envelope sitting in the shoe department with about $1500 in it. No wallet, no ID's just plain envelope. But pretty soon a lady came back almost in tears describing what she had lost, so I of course gave it right back to her. She offered $100...But nah, I didn't feel I deserved anything.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I found a ladies wallet in a Target restroom once, it had about $350 cash, ID's, credit cards, checkbook...everything.
I called the number from my cell and she didn't live far away so I just waited there for her.
I gave it all back of course. She offered me a $50 reward but I didn't accept.

Then, one time while working at Wal-Mart I found a bank envelope sitting in the shoe department with about $1500 in it. No wallet, no ID's just plain envelope. But pretty soon a lady came back almost in tears describing what she had lost, so I of course gave it right back to her. She offered $100...But nah, I didn't feel I deserved anything.
A reward better than money will always come by after a good deed. My grandmother taught me that. And it's true.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

A reward better than money will always come by after a good deed. My grandmother taught me that. And it's true.

Yes but in doing so she's $1500 less better off
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

Very true.
Quote:

Originally posted by Da Loo
Yes but in doing so she's $1500 less better off
No, I wasn't $1500 less better off, I had exactly the same amount of money as when I went to work that day. But if I had kept it that lady would have been $1500 less off. I didn't work for that money, she did. (She explained she had just cashed her paycheck) If I had kept it, even if I spent it on something I wanted/needed I would never have been able to fully enjoy that item knowing someone else may have done without because of me.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Very true.

No, I wasn't $1500 less better off, I had exactly the same amount of money as when I went to work that day. But if I had kept it that lady would have been $1500 less off. I didn't work for that money, she did. (She explained she had just cashed her paycheck) If I had kept it, even if I spent it on something I wanted/needed I would never have been able to fully enjoy that item knowing someone else may have done without because of me.
I don't think you would of felt good keeping that check. Thats money you did not earned and you'll have remorse for it.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I've never found a wallet with anything in it, but one time I walked up to an atm machine and there was a 100 bucks sitting there. I don't feel guilty about taking that money. But that money I took from the bank, nobody was even around. One time I was at lunch with a lady I work with and we found 10 dollars outside a cafe, and she asked the ppl inside but nobody claimed it so we bought some candy bars and stuff for the office with it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

personally I would have kept some of the cash then acepted a reward (my honour isn't limitless but it's there somewhere)
Old 04 Mar 2003, 02:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devilchild

I have found like 5 wallets and I have returned them all safe and sound, one had $750 in it. I have lost my wallet with $1000 in it before and it was returned to me so I am not gonna mess with the Karmatic flow

Old 04 Mar 2003, 02:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Personally I would keep it, if I was by myself. But this one time me and my dad found a wallet with like only $40 in it. He called they guy up and gave it back to him.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 04:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

ive only found cash but no id
Old 04 Mar 2003, 06:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Some of you people are too nice. Seriously, giving up $1500 is really odd to me. Then again, i'd keep any money i found. I've actually scammed people for money before.

When i was in high school, i saw this freshman going through lockers. I waited until he found something and i strolled out, which scared him. He asked me if i was going to tell anyone and i said, "That all depends." I made out with half the money, 50 dollars. Then i later ratted him out and he tried to say that i was in on it also. He tried making the case that only half the money was there and that i had the rest. I had stashed the rest in a book in one of my classes. The principal and the girl to who the money belonged didn't believe him. It all worked out for me in the end. The punk kid was suspended and i actually went out with girl for a little while and we are friends to this day. I love manipulating people i don't know.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.