ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The 10 Best Cities For Singles Are...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The 10 Best Cities For Singles Are...

Got this from netscape news:
The 10 Best Cities For Singles Are...

By Cathryn Conroy, Netscape News Editor
If you're looking for love, your best chance of finding it is in one of these 10 cities, according to a poll by America Online that ranked the cities as potential love hot spots based on their restaurants, bars and clubs, live music venues, and arts and cultural events, as well as the number of singles using online personal ads. Go here, young man (or woman):
1. St. Louis
2. Columbus, Ohio
3. Chicago
4. Atlanta
5. Cleveland
6. Detroit
7. Baltimore
8. Minneapolis/St. Paul
9. Milwaukee
10. Las Vegas
Before you call the moving company, do note that Forbes magazine has published its own list based on similar criteria and came up with these best cities for singles. Here are the top 10 out of 40. Only Atlanta, Baltimore, and Minneapolis/St. Paul appear on both lists.
1. Boston
2. Austin
3. Washington-Baltimore
4. Raleigh-Durham
5. Denver-Boulder
6. San Francisco-Oakland
7. San Diego
8. Houston and Minneapolis/St. Paul (tie)
10. Atlanta
Oh, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania was last at No. 40. Forbes described it as "square and stagnant." Ouch.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Interesting... I live near Columbus.

By the way Wanderer, what is that pissed off little dude in your AV?
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Anger
Interesting... I live near Columbus.

By the way Wanderer, what is that pissed off little dude in your AV?
I don't know but it looks kinda freaky.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Dont you guys recognise...Santa???
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Dont you guys recognise...Santa???
Dude, I don't remember Santa being that pissed off looking and hanging with his homies like that
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

I don't know but it looks kinda freaky.
What? its just a rapper with his crew..whats so creepy about that?
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:

Dude, I don't remember Santa being that pissed off looking and hanging with his homies like that

I do....me Santa, Bill Gates and former president clinton all had a Fat session round my house, beers, ladies, drugs, Rock and Roll, Evil Ryan upstairs with rudoloff locked in my mom and Dads bedroom.

You name it....

Yep Santa is down wit da West side baby
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

Evil Ryan upstairs with rudoloff locked in my mom and Dads bedroom.

You name it....

What? I don't remember that! What the hell did you guys put in my drink that night???
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:

What? I don't remember that! What the hell did you guys put in my drink that night???
Dont look at me....8points at The Truth*

This is the Dodgy guy giving out free drugs over here....
also his sidekicks Mr Marbles, Manyuca, PWF Rock, many more were involved....

dont look at me

*Runs away again*
Old 04 Mar 2003, 12:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:

I do....me Santa, Bill Gates and former president clinton all had a Fat session round my house, beers, ladies, drugs, Rock and Roll, Evil Ryan upstairs with rudoloff locked in my mom and Dads bedroom.

You name it....

What the hell?!
Old 04 Mar 2003, 01:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

No shit.......Wonderer, when you have finished with your AV let me know, I really do want to include it in my sig.......

I have plans
Old 04 Mar 2003, 01:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It comes as no surprise that no Iowa cities are on these lists.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 01:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
It comes as no surprise that no Iowa cities are on these lists.
Well I would like to go to Iowa just to meet you
Old 04 Mar 2003, 01:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

Well I would like to go to Iowa just to meet you

Stalker
Old 04 Mar 2003, 01:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I wonder if any of these cities coincide with the STD leading cities....