ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What's the point of locking a thread when....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2003, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default What's the point of locking a thread when....

...the MODs of that particular forum and the super MODs kepe posting in it?

That's kinda retarded if you ask me....
Old 03 Mar 2003, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Re: What's the point of locking a thread when....

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
...the MODs of that particular forum and the super MODs kepe posting in it?

That's kinda retarded if you ask me....

yup kinda seems a little sota like idiocy to me
Old 03 Mar 2003, 09:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Re: Re: What's the point of locking a thread when....

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyked lil Syn

yup kinda seems a little sota like idiocy to me
i hope you like doing dishes.....

don't insult mods

Old 03 Mar 2003, 09:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I thought that was pretty pointless too....
Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Re: Re: Re: What's the point of locking a thread when....

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz

i hope you like doing dishes.....

don't insult mods

pfft thats why I saw you trying on those maids outfits the other day huh
Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the point of locking a thread when....

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyked lil Syn

pfft thats why I saw you trying on those maids outfits the other day huh
I like this girl She has that killer instinct.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damnit Sweet Tooth, why the fuck didn't you answer the thread topic? You're one of the fuckin MODs it was directed to!!!!
Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Damnit Sweet Tooth, why the fuck didn't you answer the thread topic? You're one of the fuckin MODs it was directed to!!!!
Actually blitz and the Sarge kept on talking. I was just enjoying the show.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Why would you say a Im sorry thread is a user to user and then you are going to make a b-day thread for somebody?

Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
I Have Issues

What I don't get is why people kept replying to that "Where's Kurt" thread even after it was closed...

Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

DELETE THE FUCKING THREAD...OR PUT IT IN THE MOD ROOM...

Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Why? The Sarge was talking about Blitz and Skullfucking.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

Actually blitz and the Sarge kept on talking. I was just enjoying the show.
You still posted in it, and it was just "LMAO" which is even worse.....

Quote:
Originally posted by The Magical Bum
What I don't get is why people kept replying to that "Where's Kurt" thread even after it was closed...
That's the one this is directed to....

Quote:
Originally posted by INFAMOUS TRUTH
DELETE THE FUCKING THREAD...OR PUT IT IN THE MOD ROOM...
What this one? Or the one I'm talkin about?
Old 03 Mar 2003, 11:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Enough. Bunch of whiners. I'm re-opening the thread and move it to the mods.