ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Apocalyptic Wrestling Federation sign up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2003, 09:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf
Default Apocalyptic Wrestling Federation sign up

The old thread was outdated cause many of the origianal wrestlers have left AWF. This is just to see who is in as of now. All current wrestlers, I have stikied the old sign up thread. Just go in there and find your origianal sign up post and Copy/Paste it in here.

All new wrestlers post your bio here. If you need an example go into the old one and follow their format.

Last edited by Wolf; 03 Mar 2003 at 09:23 AM.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 09:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

OK boss

here is my old sign up post :

BADMAN

name: BADMAN

height:6'9"

weight:290lbs

he is a face "but he dose BAD things to his enemys sometimes"

entrance theme: BadMan "Rakishi's heel theme"

style: powerful

birth place : Saudi Arabia

appearance: a Diesel "Nash" look a like ( black hair )

attire: "blue Jeans and a black T-shirt"

f/weapon : black baseball bat

bio: just like the name says a BADMAN with BAD Attitude . great mic skills , held lots of titles but never a World title"where he will do anything to get this time",likes group work "DX,n.W.o.". powerfull guy, likes power moves. in the end, he always finds a way to win a match.

move sit: lots of power moves and every type of powerbombs

Finishers: Nash's Jacknife, Undertaker's Lastride, and Goldberg's Jackhammer

Quote: I'm just a BAD MAN .

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 18 Apr 2003 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 12:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Name:The unstoppable Force
Height:6'6
weight:275
Style:Brawler
Heel
Finisher:The unstoppable bomb which is a top rope powerbomb
appearance;looks like bautista,he's very muscularand wears pants with flames that have unstoppable on one side and force on the other
Theme:Bring me to life by evanscence
Bio: after a year of hiding i have come back to take what is mine,The AWF title!
Old 03 Mar 2003, 12:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

name: Ravage

height: 6'10

weight: 289 pounds

theme: "Tomorrow is yesterday" By Powerman 5000
effects: pyro, lots of pyro

Mix of Face heel, Like Austin.

Look: Long black hair. face like kevin nash. nash muscular.
goatee like austin.

attire: no shirt, black wrestling boots. leather pants like nash.

saying: "come on, Give it to me!"

finisher: ravage driver(rikishi driver with opponent landing face first.

other moves: jacknife powerbomb. splint pileriver (fast version of the tombstone.) crippler crossface. homicide attempt (jacknife, dropping opponent head first.) big boot. triple h facebuster. fallaway slam, fame-asser. 10 punch in corner ending it with an x-factor. and chokeslam.

favorite weapon: brass knuckles, heaily wraped under tape.

title scene: hardcore.

usually lets opponent get a free shot at him, then coldcocks him with the brass knuckle fist.

fave match: triple cage, hardcore. first blood.

Old 03 Mar 2003, 01:50 PM   #5 (permalink)

Easy E is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Easy E

Wrestling Name- Matt Schell

Hometown: Hollywood, CA

Heel

Age- 22

Height-6'4"

Weight- 240lbs

Appearence- he has short brown hair. He wears a pair of cargo pants and a blue three button short sleeve shirt to the ring. When he gets in the ring he takes the blue shirt off and underneath the blue shirt is a white T-shirt. He wears black elbow pads.

A Short Biography- he was a 4 time ZWF middleweight champion.

Character type... he thinks that he is better then most other people. He is cocky and sarcastic to most of the other wrestlers. He feels that he should only wrestle the upper card wrestlers and not have to waist his time wrestling other wrestlers.

Music- "Here Comes the Money" Shane McMahon's music

Wrestling Style- Technical

Signature moves:
Moonsault
Superkick
Sharpshooter

Finisher:

Moneyslam- Here is what the move is, you start by setting your opponent up for a fisherman suplex, you lift the person up and when you drop them to the mat you land on top of them and when you land you are set up for the pin with the leg hooked.

Ultimate Submission V 0.6- Your opponent is laying on their stomach. He always gets on the left side of the person. Now this is going to be the hard part to explain, he puts him arm around the opponents neck, if I were to put them in a headlock i would have to take my arm over to the right side of the opponents body and put my arm around their neck so my hand would end up on the left side of my opponent. But when I put my arm around his neck with this move I put my right arm around his neck from the left side of his body and my hand would end up on the right side of their body, this would cause my arm to be upside-down. After I put my arm around his neck I take my left arm and take it under my opponent left arm. I then grab my right arm with my left hand. I then put my knee on their back, then I lean backward with the move applied.

I decided to change my music.
<br />
<option>The Nature Boy</option>
<br />
<option>forgotten sin</option>
<br />
<option>The_One</option>
<br />
<option>Silver Fang</option>
<br />
<option>DUMBASS</option>
<br />
<option>Wolverine</option>
<br />

</select>

My sig hasn't been updated for about 4 months...

Easy E

Last edited by Easy E; 13 Mar 2003 at 03:30 PM.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

Name: Silver Fang
Height: 6'2
Weight: 252 lb
Alliance: Face
Wrestling Style: Technical
Finishing Move: The Death Blow (Huge Frogsplash)
Appearance: short black hair, solid build, red elbow & knee pads, black tights, red boots, clear skin, brown eyes.
Entrance Music: One of the tunes on Tekken 3
Hometown: Middlesex, England
Title: Undisputed Championship
Best Weapon: Sledgehammer
Talents: Grapling, submission, kicking.
Girlfriend: Trish. She never accompanys him ringside tough because Fangs afraid she might get hurt.
Bio: Inring, you can say he can grapple & make guys tap like Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle, & kick like RVD, plus charisma of Steve Austin. Out of the squared circle, Silver Fangs just another competitive man, & will never hurt a sexy lady. May even hit on a few, but if they say no, he'll just accept it & walk away. He never shows fear.
Best Matches: Hell in a Cell, First Blood & I Quit

Last edited by Silver Fang; 11 Mar 2003 at 03:23 AM.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

Chucky Chaos

Name: Chucky Chaos
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 260
Title: All
Style: Hardcore/Cruiserweight
Finishing Manuver: Chaotic Crunch (West Coast Pop with 2 flips)
Other Moves: All Rey Jr/RVD Moves

Bio: Chucky Chaos can defeat anyone in the business...and he will! He is gunning for the World Title, and no one will stand in his way! Chucky wrestles for his family, and to live up to the Chaos family name. His 2 Brothers, and Sister are all wrestlers...and Chucky is the youngest of the bunch.

Last edited by The Raven; 04 Mar 2003 at 03:50 PM.
Old 04 Mar 2003, 06:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Name: Wolf

Hometown: New Orleans , LA

Height:6'6

Weight: 285 lb.

Entrance music: Tear Away- Drowning Pool ( subject to change if possible)

Wrestling Style: Fast, He has power, but his ability to use his moves effectivly is his real strength.

Signiture moves: 1) Closeline from Hell 2) Vertibreaker ( Shane Helms old finisher right before WWE bought out WCW) 3) (Move right before finisher) Backflip over opponent from second rope, hit ropes on other side, Spear 4) Finisher - Helicopter DDT ( Backflip twist off second rope, catch standing opponents head, DDT)

Experience: 5 year stint in WWF/WWE ( titles held- World title- 2 times, Hardcore 5 times, Intercontinental 3 times).

Description: dark blond hair with spikes, musclear ( not Brock Lesnar musclear, but Rock musclear), comes out in loose black shorts and with or without a shirt ( Depending )

Face

My Teams

Last edited by Wolf; 07 Mar 2003 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05 Mar 2003, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Name: Dade Patrick

Tweener

Birth: Houston, Texas
Valet/Girlfriend: Ms. Sexy aka Lita
Catchphrase: You're gonna swing!
Entrance Music: Burn by The Cure.

Entrence: strobe and black lights, video montage that includes a scene of him flying down a dark stormy road on his bike. Dade comes throw curtain on a dark gray Harley w/a black crow perched on the Grim Reaper's shoulder. The Reaper holds a noose.

Nickname: The Hangman
Style: High-flyer/ martial arts/ submisson

Finisher(s): Reverse DDT(The Hangman's Joke), Shooting-star press(Fall From Grace), Sharpshooter(Hangman's Lock), a version of the Razor's Edge called The Crucifixtion

Additional Moves: Dragon Sleeper, corner splash, STF, springboard moonsalt, spinning backkick, suicide dive, gutbuster, face plant, crossface, handspring elbow, hurricanranna, superkick and Tomstone piledriver.Fallaway Slam, Pumphandle Slam, Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, Rope Walk(like Taker, but sometimes he switches it into a top rope armdrag), fujiwara armbar, axe kick, top rop/ running larriet. Moonsault/DDT combo, russian legsweep, cobra clutch slam, frankenstiener
, and T-Bone Suplex

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 250pounds

Appearance: Long, wavey, black hair, smoke gray eyes, pale, lean, but muscled(Half Japanese/half white. Built like Sting or Vampiro). He braids spent bullet shells in his hair to symbolize the men he has beaten. Scars on his back (even faded bullet wounds),Has tatoos. A noose on right upper arm, a crow on left. and "Survive" in Old English across his stomach.

Attire: Ripped black jeans, no shirt, and black combat boots. Wears black duster out of/ to ring.

Background: A runaway since age 5, Dade fought to survive, picking up his skills from a local street gang and learning from in-ring legends like Sting and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, and The Great Muta. Now he fights to survive the wrestling world, trusting only himself and the girl he loves. He grew up reading the underground comic "The Crow", an influence he take to the ring. Doesn't trust many people and is vicious when he's betrayed. He doesn't associate much in the locker room with anyone besides Lita. Isn't above getting nasty in the ring: The angrier he gets, the better he fights.

Wepons: Pipe wrench. Hangman's noose

Last edited by Dade; 07 Mar 2003 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06 Mar 2003, 03:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Name: Mr. Submission aka Vin
Base Colours: red and Yellow
Alignment: Face*NOTE- SUPERHERO*
Powers which should not be taken seriously: XRay Vision, Strength, Thunder on command
Base Element: Thunder
Height: 7'0"
Weight: 269lb
Wears: Red tights w/ yellow thunder patterns, yellow knee pads, short yellow boots.
Red Muscle top w/ Red 'V' on a black circle and yellow lightning
Italian Flag on back
Long yellow wrist bands
Yellow Bandana
Red Sunnies
red cape w/ yellow thunder
Tatto - lightning on shoulders
FINISHERS: 1) Thor's Hammer (Sharpshooter)
2) Lightning Strikes (10 Punches into Frankensteiner)
3) Stormy Stunner (Stone Cold Stunner)
Favourite Weapon: A long, mettalic bolt covered sledgehammer.
Reknown for: Muscular Arms, Super-hero powers
ENTRANCE
Music: Bad Boyz 4 Life - PDiddy
Moves: red and Yellow flashing lightning, walks and once in a while somersaults to ring, climbs on turnbuckle and points and looks up, flips back and points to each turnbuckle where thunder comes from each.
Quote:You don't know pain till you meet me!
Old 06 Mar 2003, 10:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

(Posting Ms. Sexy's bio on Whitewolf's behalf)

Name: Ms. Sexy (aka. Lita)

weight: 110

Height: 5'5

Hair: Brown

Eyes:Brown

Clothing: Shorts with dark blue tshirt ....or....jeans, black t-shirt a jean jacket, and Long sleeve black (or navy blue preferably black), Long Black trench coat and dark navy blue almost black jeans.

Theme- BoyHitCar "LuvPassionFury"

Pyro: 3 rounds of fireworks and the smoke forms the word Sexy

Finishing Moves: Moonsault and 4GetAboutIt (mainly a 619) and the Shooting Star Press from the ground or/and from the top rope (meaning i can do it from the mat and from the top rope )

Face/heel/or both : likes to b Face...but will b a heel on some occasions

Other "famous" Moves of mine: DDT, Super Kick, Swanton Bomb, Twist of Fate, Pedigree, German Suplex,and the Crossbody.

Valet/boyfriend: Dade

Bio: Ms. Sexy (aka Lita) is a spunky woman with alot of talent. Her quick wits , AMAZING performances in the ring, and UNBEATABLE looks makes her the sexiest woman in the league. In the ring she's like a butterfly...beautiful to see but hard to catch.
Old 09 Mar 2003, 05:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Wrestling Name- "Excellence"

Hometown: Calgary Alberta

Heel

Age- 25

Height-6'4"

Weight- 240lbs

Appearence- Shoulder Length Black hair like bret hart, green eyes, built like Sean O' Haire, Dark Red Pants that say
"Excellence on both sides"

Character type... He knows he can take on anyone kinda like Chris Jericho, but backs it it by his Sean O'Haire like size, and Bret Hart Skill

Music- Bret Hart Entrance Theme

Wrestling Style- Powerful

Signature moves:
Randy Savage Elbow Drop
Bret Hart Forearm Smash
Superkick
Sharpshooter

Finisher:

Sharpshooter
Old 11 Mar 2003, 01:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Ahh, me and silver fang have a faction in the making:
Name: Lightning Fangs
Entrance: Hey Sexy lady, Shaggy (Lots of Pyro)
Finishers: Con-Hammer-To
Death Stryke (mr. Submission locks on Thor's Hammer while standing and opponent is on table, and Silver Fang Death Blows him through the table)
Old 11 Mar 2003, 12:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Slash knows i'm in so i dont think i need to re-post my character..
Old 11 Mar 2003, 11:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

how do i get me on the picture thread?