ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What kind of hairstyle.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default What kind of hairstyle.....

......do you guys have??

mine has always been a couple inches long but i'm growing it out for the first time ever, gonna look pretty shaggy.....

Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I have long hair, I usually keep it tied back. I think I may cut it short some day but I dont know.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

its shoulder length and wit lots of layers...its brown wit orangeish/reddish highlights

Last edited by EdgezBaby; 03 Mar 2003 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Straight, right above the shoulders, layered at the bottom
Brown w/blonde highlights
Old 03 Mar 2003, 12:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Straight, right above the shoulders, layered at the bottom
Brown w/blonde highlights
*Shudders* Creepy...

anyway... mine is brown with specks of gray in it. Cut short and brushed to the side.

*Edit* It's actually kinda like the dude in my AV
Old 03 Mar 2003, 12:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Anger
*Shudders* Creepy...
Why is my hair creepy?

*edit* Ryan has cute hair. His isn't "creepy" like mine.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 03 Mar 2003 at 12:18 AM.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 12:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It used to be a few inches long, and then I got tired of it and BUZZED it all off.

Brown colored.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 12:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Why is my hair creepy?

*edit* Ryan has cute hair. His isn't "creepy" like mine.
ugh.. not what I meant... care to speak in private my dear?
Old 03 Mar 2003, 12:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I have messy hair. I don't have to brush it or anything. It just has that messy look. It's semi long. I had a pony tail for 8 years before. bah. I hope I never have to get a "proper" haircut.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Mar 2003, 09:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

well mine was down to my waist but I cut it. Its a little longer (2 inches) longer than shoulder length, curly, with golden blonde streaks, brown and black streaks. I like it a lot this way, but I still wish it was long.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 09:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

none... i shaved my head bald... who needs hair anyways?

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Idunno how to explain it. Its just short.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Short!

Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Holy Crap, it's Roddy Piper!
Old 03 Mar 2003, 10:59 AM   #15 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/...ges/Image7.jpg

my drama group made me cut it