ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Vauge memories as a child

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Vauge memories as a child

I was thinking the other day of those jumbled up memories I had as a kid and here's a few...

A friend of mine were going to her parents house and her dad was a crazy drunk...and her mom was driving and her dad was drinking a bottle of wine and the mom missed the driveway by mistake ..and the father started yelling"You stupid asshole, you fucking retard..you missed the driveway..did u know that??!!" and he alternated between "You stupid asshole, you fucking retard" and "You stupid retard, you fucking asshole" for like 5 minutes...(He was a prick), as a kid it was an odd thing to see....the guy had such a broad vocabulary

Another one was (I dunno if everyone has experienced this) when you are maybe 5 or 6....driving in you're parents car...in the backseat, maybe coming back from shopping or whatever,,,you feel so safe like nothing could ever hurt u...it was just total security.

Anyone have any cool/odd/vauge childhood memories?
Old 03 Mar 2003, 03:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I was afraid to fall asleep facing the wall, cause some freaky monster would take all my blood and replace it with water.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Mar 2003, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hmmm.... I must say that I was afraid that some monster will kidnap me during the night and turn me into ground meat or something. Thats why I always had a flashlight with me.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I was always scared of the bathtub when I was younger. I dont know, I think I just hated water.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 03:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i was scared of the dark so i always had something that related to light on
Old 03 Mar 2003, 03:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I wet the bed till well auctually 3 years ago!!!

No im serious, so I had to wear diapers at bedtime
Old 03 Mar 2003, 03:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

^ that was too much information piss pants

Old 04 Mar 2003, 01:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

El J is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to El J Send a message via Yahoo to El J

I used to be afarid of the dark but now I love it
Old 05 Mar 2003, 09:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig_Bitties
^ that was too much information piss pants

HAHAHA! Ya Stupid fuck. You really think that is real?

OMG your FUCKING STUPIID!
Old 05 Mar 2003, 04:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF

HAHAHA! Ya Stupid fuck. You really think that is real?

OMG your FUCKING STUPIID!
lol, i find it funny that you're trying to deny it now. That was a huge mistake lmao

Old 06 Mar 2003, 10:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

LOL
Reminds me of when i was 16...I had this friend who's mother thought it was ok to drive 85 MPH in a school zone and her turns were so sharp...it was crazy. Actually I have one particular memory of my mother speaking to my grandmother on the phone in Spanish and I remember exactly what my mother wore and what she said, and how short my mother's hair was. when i told her about it she said that was impossible because I was around 4 or 5 months old. I've always been different, not as far as interests and that such, but knowing things and knowing what will happen as I get older. Actually I had Deja Vu yesterday, from something I dreamt of over 10 years ago. Anyway...
BTW after all I have been through within the past few months I don't fear anything anymore.