ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Man, be yourself people..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Man, be yourself people..

It is so easy to see so much BS from people on the net...especially on this forum, I mean, even from people I talked to on msn(Who, for the most part I have had the luck of meeting the most idiotic people on this site on msn) feel the need to come on this site to come on and act like a hardcore badass...when in all reality they are a insecure little 16 y/o kid...it's sad.

Maybe it's just depressing to see people acting so fake..but it bothers me.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Hey Mellow....What's up....Who does this comment refer to....Who's been pissin you off....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Good to see you back. This place could really use you right now.

I dont act like a badass, I just wanna be a drill sargeant as sson as Im qualified. This is more like me than the Mr. McMahon persona cause I always have a phrase to say to someone, and really am quite insensitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Yes, who exactly are you talking about?

Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

LOL, hey man...no one in particular has been pissing me off.I just think I have been living in the real world for the last little while and rarley go online and when I do, all I can see is a bunch of bullshit from people trying to act like something they are clearly not.

But, I am not judge ,jury and executioner...one can do what they have to, but it's just sad.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yea...You're right...But I guess for some people this is their escape from the real world....They have the ability to be someone on here that they can't in the real world....But I'm no fuckin scientist or nothing....

9 Times....
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
Yea...You're right...But I guess for some people this is their escape from the real world....They have the ability to be someone on here that they can't in the real world....But I'm no fuckin scientist or nothing....
You my friend, just made the smartest response to this thread with this being there escape from the real world...they can be someone they aren't here.

I was in that situation for a few months...I could escape here, I acted like someone else(Before I was on pwf..when I was on pw) and when I looked back and realized being myself online gave me a great deal more satisfaction...then all was good.

Hindsight is the only 20-20
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm 16... But I don't act like a insecure little 16 y/o kid or a badass.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
I'm 16... But I don't act like a insecure little 16 y/o kid or a badass.
Nah man....U actually act like a normal good 16 y/o..I actually thought u were about my age (22)lol
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Max Cannon

Nah man....U actually act like a normal good 16 y/o..I actually thought u were about my age (22)lol
lol. Well I guess thats good to know.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Why thank you Mellow....But its posters like you who allow for people like me to make intelligent posts....It saddens me sometimes the threads that have the biggest post counts are as you stated....People flaming each other....Pretending to be someone they are not....

9 Times....
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

PWF's Posters can be broken down into three main groups:

1. THOSE WHO JUST COME HERE TO HAVE FUN realizing that, they are on the internet where nothing matters, and just come here to have fun. the figurheads for this group would be
ex. Mellow glow, Dogcatcher, SodaGirl, Slash, Evil-Ryan, Sargeabt Hartman etc.

2, THOS WHO HAVE A "PERSONA" HERE AND PLAY IT UP AS THEY THEY WERE CHARACTER SON A TV SHOW

ex: Marbles, Stick, Truth, StarCSream, Johhny Blitz etc

3. THOSE WHO COME HERE BECAUSE THEY CANT MAKE IT THE REAL WORLD:

ex: Camini, and everyone in the warzone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 02 Mar 2003, 06:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I act myself on this site, but theres just some parts of me that i can't be on this site because of all the flaming. I'm actually real nice to people maybe even too nice but i'm sure that if let that out then i would get flamed all over this site within a flash. I usually stand up for myself in reality and if someone here says something to me or about me then i'll say something straight back at them, whether its on the net or in reality. I post in the WarZone mostly because someone has either called me out, said something about me in a thread or to just read through some threads and laugh or even compliment on someones battle if they funny. I'm originally came here to have fun and to post about wrestling and thats what i'm doing, the Off Topic and other forums are just a bonus and i use them as a source of entertainment and fun.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 02 Mar 2003, 06:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SargeantHartman
2, THOS WHO HAVE A "PERSONA" HERE AND PLAY IT UP AS THEY THEY WERE CHARACTER SON A TV SHOW

ex: Marbles, Stick, Truth, StarCSream, Johhny Blitz etc
I guess that's part true, but I also post like myself quite a bit.

By the way, what exactly is my persona...?
Old 02 Mar 2003, 06:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm in full character, but it's all REAL...yep