ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

You guys can go to hell and die!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default You guys can go to hell and die!!!!!

am i the only one that's sick of sexism in the workplace?? guys get all the money and it's just not fair.

your thoughts???

Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Why should I care since i'm a guy.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

do u always have to title ur threads wit something to put down PWF?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Slikums
do u always have to title ur threads wit something to put down PWF?
He has a virus.
It's called Marbleism.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

hmm, this si quite spam like too, mr moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah stop spamming up My board damnit
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

OT mod is overrated, i'll give my spot to the first person who sends me a pm telling me how i'm the greatest man on earth.

Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
OT mod is overrated, i'll give my spot to the first person who sends me a pm telling me how i'm the greatest man on earth.
Passing out a mod spot like candy on Halloween would be a mistake.

But don't give it up to quickly, you are great mod material. You are here a decent amount, people like/respect you. I think you are a fair person and you are really helping OT.

Think about it first.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Geeze how many OT mods are we going to go through?
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

eh, i don't know, i like to spam

haha, i'm just kidding, i'll stay OT mod for a while.....

Old 02 Mar 2003, 10:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: You guys can go to hell and die!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
am i the only one that's sick of sexism in the workplace?? guys get all the money and it's just not fair.

your thoughts???
yes i hate it,this is why I get really pissed when people say that the female wrestlers are just a waste or time or any shit like that, i dont like sexist jokes neither