ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Keychains....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Keychains....

What all do you have on your keychain?

I have:

My car key.

The remote to unlock the doors/trunk and to lock it back.

House keys - backdoor regular and deadbolt.

A plastic keychain that says, "There are 3 kinds of people. Those who make things happen. Those who watch things happen. And those who wonder what the hell happened?"

A Dallas Cowboys helmet.

A key that is heartshaped at one end and is sparkly that my girlfriend gave me. She has the heart. (I have the key to her heart).

A Food Lion customer card. (grocery store)

A Kroger customer card. (grocery store)

And last but DEFINITELY not least, one of those little telescope type things that has a picture in it. It's of my girlfriend when we went to the beach. Damn she's sexy.....
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

my car keys
the remote for the car
house key
and a skull

thats all
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

A big plastic thing that says "Jeremy".

That's about it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

keys:
2 keys that open different doors to my house.
My car key.
The key to my Stepmom's house.

Keychains:
a Tommy Hilfiger keychain thing
and a rainbow
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn, I feel like a tard for havin such a big keychain lol.

I didn't want it to get to have so much stuff on it, but I couldn't possibly take anything off of it. It's all too cool
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I have 3 keys:
My car
house
my dads car

and a remote for my car
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

just car keys, keys to my apartment, my girl's house, my parents house, and my grandmothers house.

Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Keys:-
5 keys for various things to get in the house.
2 keys to open the doors at work
2 car keys
also a small eight ball (pool ball), A little plaque of cartman that has the middle finger raised and says "Screw you hippie" and another plague that has a little phonebox on it and says "Heres a phone now call someone who fucking cares"

Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by shane
"Heres a phone now call someone who fucking cares"
Haha, that's awesome. I like that one. I should try to find one of those.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 03:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

keys
-My apartment
-Parents house
-Car Door Key
-Ignition Key
-Trunk Key
-Mailbox Key
-Lockbox Key

Key Chains
-Bourbon Street Louisianna Key Chain
-Jengo Fett Helmet

Old 02 Mar 2003, 08:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

KEYS:
house key
two car keys for my car
two car keys for my sisters car
mailbox key
church door key
door and deadbolt key for work
key to the funeral home I work at sometimes
the ppl I house sit for their house key and car key

KEYCHAINS:
a lanyard www.navy.com
3 or 4 card thingys for stores
Dont Mess With Texas star

DAMN....I need to remove some of those lol, never realized it was so much on there

Old 02 Mar 2003, 10:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Keys:
House
Garage
Bike

Keychanis:
a Molson Canadian one
and some little stick thing with my name on it. My friend brought it back to me from Thiland.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 12:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Keys:
Car
House
Mom's house

Keychains:
A tiny etch-a-sketch
A tiny Rubix Cube
Remote car starter
Kroger Card

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
2fagsta

House Keys
Cay Keys
Some Weird looking Symbol(dont know bought it when i was stoned)
a WWF logo
a "B" for my first name
A Locket with my girlfriends pictures and mine
A Bullet(a Real One. I friend put it on)

Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

car key
house key
remote to car
raiders key chain