ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2003, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon!!!

Aiight, yep. I used to be addicted to the damn Turtles. I had all the toys, watched all the shows, had all the movies, played all the Nintendo games (in fact, I still do and I recently ordered all of them. They rule)

But ever since the popularity of the original series died, there has been pathetic attempts to revive the franchise, one time after another. I remember one particular Turtles show that came along around '97. Fuckin' sucked. No Shredder, no Krang, no Bebop and Rocksteady, and they even added a fifth member....A GIRL TURTLE! HOW FUCKING GAY IS THAT? A GIRL TURTLE!

Now they got a new series on FOX. Although admittedly the show doesn't suck nearly as bad as the one from '97, it still ain't ever gonna touch the awesomeness of the original. No way, dude. Nothing can. Original Ninja Turtles=BEST ACTION CARTOON EVER. This version is a half-assed retread. The WWE's nWo.

What ya think?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Mar 2003, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

The original was the best. I remember runnign home from school to catch it on tv. I used to collect the action figures and i had tons of them.

LOL i remember that new version that came put in 97, that fuckin sucked balls. It was totally different than the original.

What games did you order?
I havn't seen the new show yet.

Old 01 Mar 2003, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I have been watching it and it's good,but not as good as the original,this version is nothing compared to the original.I too am a huge TMNT fan,I loved the show when I was little and I would still watch if it was on this day but we get this new version which is good but not as good as the original.Like I said it cannot compare to the original.I do not think I ever saw the version in 97

I too had alot of action figures(mostly Michaelangelo and Raphael) and I also has a Shredder and I think the turtle copter.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL. The games I ordered were

NINTENDO:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
TMNT 2: The Arcade Game (BEST)
TMNT 3: The Manhattan Project (2nd BEST)

SUPER NINTENDO:

TMNT 4: Turtles In Time (3rd BEST)
TMNT Tournament Fighters

I also had pretty much all the toys. All the main ones plus others like April, Casy Jones, that Frog in the Haiiwaiian shirt, Leatherhead and MONDO GECKO!!! I had the toy sewer system, Technodrome and Party Van.

I wish our Canadian cartoon channel aired repeats of the original.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Mar 2003, 10:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Quote:
that Frog in the Haiiwaiian shirt
I think he was gangus frog, i had him too.

I remember having this robot guy and i never knew who he was, he wasn't metal head, i have him too, but he was like skinny and gold and brown, anyone know who he is?

Old 01 Mar 2003, 10:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The new ones cool. They need the old theme song tho. They brought back Casey Jones today
Old 02 Mar 2003, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Now they got a new series on FOX. Although admittedly the show doesn't suck nearly as bad as the one from '97, it still ain't ever gonna touch the awesomeness of the original. No way, dude. Nothing can. Original Ninja Turtles=BEST ACTION CARTOON EVER. This version is a half-assed retread. The WWE's nWo.

What ya think?
Dude, you got it all wrong. The first cartoon wasn't the original. It was a watered down, kidified version of the comic-book. The Mirage comic-book is where the Turtles first came from and thier most pure incarnation. No ofense, but the first cartoon, while very enjoyable, was nothing but kiddy fodder. Don't get me wrong, I like it. Its still good for nostalgia, whacky fun, and some chuckles, but it was not a thinking-man's cartoon by any stretch. But when I was a kid, I went out to find everything Turtles and I have to say I liked the comic book incarnations more. I've watched all the episodes of the new show so far and this new show is great. Definantly an improvement over the other toon and thier trying to be closer to the comic-book version. It has a continuous story-line (no more random, non-connected stories), better characterization, character development, nicely planned action sequences, witty humor, intligibility, and Baxter Stockman's actually black instead of the first cartoon's bleached Stockman (were they racist or something?). The only thing that sucks about the show, is the theme song. Thats pretty much the only thing I can come up with.

Hek, so far I like this even more then the movie, and that says alot.

Last edited by J-Syxx; 03 Mar 2003 at 02:12 PM.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Remember the one called "Extreme Ninja Turtles" that was alot darker than the original, and the sky outside was always red ??

Oh, and I had the Leatherhead aka Jess Farley action figure.
Old 03 Mar 2003, 08:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

THe new shows alright, not the greatest!

Old 07 Mar 2003, 04:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I use to love them as a kid.
I had one of the turtles and a pizza truck that threw pizza lol.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 05:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

I still have the pizza truck. That thing was awesome to play with, especially when you shoot it at other people and animals.
Old 08 Mar 2003, 03:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i didnt have all the different versions of them but i had all of the characters except crome dome and the metal turtle and april i had the blimp the van the sewer playset i had a bunch of shit would keep myself entertained for days at a time
Old 08 Mar 2003, 05:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

The best was the sewer playset that connected to the Technodrone. I got them all in a closet, but they're kinda battle-ravaged. Hell, I'm buying the new toys. I hope they come out with some playsets so I can display them. My girlfriend thinks I'm weird for buying them but I don't care.

I saw the new episode today. I love this show more and more. I really like the April O'Neil compared to other versions of her and the new Casey Jones is really cool aswell. They made him into an idiot, like hes supposed to be. I mean what kind of guy would fight crime with sporting goods?
Old 08 Mar 2003, 08:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

The original was the best. let me tell you a true story. I had everything with the turtles.

T-shirts,jackets,underwear,bed stuff,curtains,video games,the works.

Everytime I use to see my neighbors I use to run up to them and say "Lookie, I have a turtle shirt". They got so sick of that theu used to walk around the house. I dont know how but I still heard them and told them. He He he...

Hey I was still a kid back in those days.

Damn those were the days

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Old 09 Mar 2003, 03:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

what sucked arse was that in the uk, the turtles cartoons were cut to shit, so you never saw any fighting

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER