ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Another mistake made by the mods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Default Another mistake made by the mods

I just want to point this out i don't want this to be closed.

Ryan you made another mistake by closing that thread when it should have been moved to the Warzone so i could assrape you.

This is just my opinion and i want everyone elses opinion on you, as well as the other off topic mods here. So don't close this thread.

Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

ok, I won't close this... and stop dreaming about assraping me. Creepy little dude...
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Oh, and we got tired of sending things to WZ. Some of the posters in there requested we stop turning WZ into the "OT dumping ground"
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

My opinion on Ryan - He's cool
My opinion on you - complete dumbass ....Wut,r u gonna delete me now?..lol

Go Timberwolves!
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah you know what?

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Quote:
Originally posted by MFer
My opinion on Ryan - He's cool
My opinion on you - complete dumbass ....Wut,r u gonna delete me now?..lol
Who the fuck are you? Mfer?

When i said i wanted everyones opinion i meant everyone who is important.

Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

No... we will keep this civil. No bashes, anyone with a legit gripe with the OT mods, say it in here. Otherwise keep your stupid fucking opinions to yourselves.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

That's what i'm saying. I wasn;t bashing i was defending myself from those 2 fags who have the same banner.

Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Sweet Tooth is cool and all, but he seems to have an itchy closing finger and wants to close everything.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LOL...They do have the same banner...lol

Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oh yeah, if something turns into a flame or a bash fest, just split it from where the bashing started, and move that to WZ, and change the title so that people know it was flaming.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

This place is too dead for me.

See y'all later.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Tig_Bitties
That's what i'm saying. I wasn;t bashing i was defending myself from those 2 fags who have the same banner.
I know, that's who I was talking to. If this thread can stay peacful, then it stays open
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by INFAMOUS TRUTH
LOL...They do have the same banner...lol
Yeah,we have the same banner...so what?

Go Timberwolves!
Old 01 Mar 2003, 07:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by MFer

Yeah,we have the same banner...so what?
LMAO...Calm down, ese...I share a banner aswell...But yours is kind of funny..