ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The I'm Sorry To Pwf Posters Thread...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The I'm Sorry To Pwf Posters Thread...

I'm sorry Posters, for being me...

It seems the Admin have beef with me, to them i dont apologize. And Soda, And Eb you're very nice. So here it goes people apologize, to a poster you have wronged in the past..

I apologize....Eb, Soda, Roc a babe, Marbles, Stick, Kam, and Icon...More to come later...Who do you want to aplogize to posters? here is your chance..

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 01 Mar 2003 at 02:59 PM.

Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

There's no reason to apologize to me, but thank you.

...I am not sure if there is anyone I need to apologize to, I will think about it.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

TAP OUT? What?

Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Nylreb and Bleak owe me apologies. I WILL get them. Or I'll strangle it out of the bitches.

For me, personally, I don't feel I owe and apology to ANYBODY. Nothing I've ever said to anyone has ever been either untrue or undeserved.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil MaCracken
Nylreb and Bleak owe me apologies. I WILL get them. Or I'll strangle it out of the bitches.
I read what ur beef was with Bleak, but what did Nylreb do?
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I want to say sorry to one person only and that is the Wanderer. Thats got to bew the person iu offened the most .So i am sorry.

and truth your forgiven for whatever you did.

Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by INFAMOUS TRUTH
TAP OUT? What?
Just messing. I wanted to see what it was like being THE TRUTH for one post and that my friend is "THE TRUTH".

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LOL@ SLY

Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

I read what ur beef was with Bleak, but what did Nylreb do?

He's been a smart-ass as of late in the "What are you listening to now?" thread.

I'm not in any mood for him to attempt to make me look ridiculous.

He needs to say he's sorry for offending me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil MaCracken

He's been a smart-ass as of late in the "What are you listening to now?" thread.

I'm not in any mood for him to attempt to make me look ridiculous.

He needs to say he's sorry for offending me.
I checked it out...
You pretty much started it, and what he said wasn't bad at all. I think you just look for fights.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

SODA=MARSHA BRADY...Who has a football?

Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

LOL @ Marbles like id actually give you an apology
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:47 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

I checked it out...
You pretty much started it, and what he said wasn't bad at all. I think you just look for fights.

All I did was laugh because he was listening to the theme from Nightmare on Elm Street 3.

That's all I did. Laugh. It made me chuckle a bit. I didn't bash. Didn't flame. Didn't cause to raise his ire.

Then the bitch decided to be a smart-ass. I don't feel like tolerating bullshit no more. He started it, and I encourage you to look at the situation objectively.

As I said earlier, nothing I've EVER said has been either untrue/undeserved.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:48 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by xX Nylreb Xx
LOL @ Marbles like id actually give you an apology

Maybe if you'd turn down the volume on your Rascall Flatts CD, which you bought a few weeks ago, you'd hear the seriousness in my tone, you little fuck.