ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How'd you get your g/f?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2003, 08:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road
Default How'd you get your g/f?

How did you guys get your girlfriends? Did you wine and dine them, play hard to get? What? Personally, I waited it out and she fell into my arms...well nuff bout me...HOW'D YA GET HER?
Old 01 Mar 2003, 08:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

We was in church, I asked her for her number...She said "no, give me yours" ...A week later she called, a week after that, we went to the movies,the week after that, we talked about being together....We've been together every since...

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 01 Mar 2003 at 08:57 AM.

Old 01 Mar 2003, 09:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well, we went to the same church for a couple years before we actually talked to each other.

At a Christmas party at someone's house from the church, we started talkin and clicked pretty easily.

Then, a few times after that, at church, we tried to set up goin out somewhere, but it always fell through.

The next year at a christmas banquet (at the church) we talked about the Super Bowl and how we should hang out and watch it together. Didn't talk to her after that.

Went to church Super Bowl Sunday Morning, hoping she would be there and we could somehow work something out. We sat in the same pew during service and talked quietly between ourselves the entire time, and about how we made plans to hang out together and watch the Super Bowl. After service was over, she went and talked to her mom about me goin over there. Her mom agreed, and my mom agreed and I went over to her house. It got late and I stayed the night, and we watched Final Destination together.

We were just friends after that, and I would go over and stay at her house every now and again. We both were sending mixed signals, and it seemed like she just wanted to be friends sometimes, then other times it seemed like she wanted more. I wasn't sure though because she had a boyfriend.

Then, she was moving and asked if I would help her pack and help them move. I really didn't want to, because I liked her a lot, but she still had that damn boyfriend. Reluctantly, I went over and helped and stayed for like 2 weeks (total time of helping her pack and then move to the new place and what not). The time that she spent with me, made her realize that not all guys were trash, and she broke up with her boyfriend, and then asked me out (surprised the hell out of me). We have been together for almost 10 months now.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 09:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I had been friends with her for a couple years. I had a g/f for most of that time. When i became single, we started hanging out more and more. Things just developed from there.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 09:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Great story give him a hand everybody

Old 01 Mar 2003, 10:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Live Links...
Old 01 Mar 2003, 11:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Devilchild

PWF played a pretty big role in my relationship . We started off as friends, and it just moved on from there. We have been there for each other through some rough times.

Old 01 Mar 2003, 11:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't have one but lately I don't really give a damn if I get one or not.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Well, we went to the same church for a couple years before we actually talked to each other.

At a Christmas party at someone's house from the church, we started talkin and clicked pretty easily.

Then, a few times after that, at church, we tried to set up goin out somewhere, but it always fell through.

The next year at a christmas banquet (at the church) we talked about the Super Bowl and how we should hang out and watch it together. Didn't talk to her after that.

Went to church Super Bowl Sunday Morning, hoping she would be there and we could somehow work something out. We sat in the same pew during service and talked quietly between ourselves the entire time, and about how we made plans to hang out together and watch the Super Bowl. After service was over, she went and talked to her mom about me goin over there. Her mom agreed, and my mom agreed and I went over to her house. It got late and I stayed the night, and we watched Final Destination together.

We were just friends after that, and I would go over and stay at her house every now and again. We both were sending mixed signals, and it seemed like she just wanted to be friends sometimes, then other times it seemed like she wanted more. I wasn't sure though because she had a boyfriend.

Then, she was moving and asked if I would help her pack and help them move. I really didn't want to, because I liked her a lot, but she still had that damn boyfriend. Reluctantly, I went over and helped and stayed for like 2 weeks (total time of helping her pack and then move to the new place and what not). The time that she spent with me, made her realize that not all guys were trash, and she broke up with her boyfriend, and then asked me out (surprised the hell out of me). We have been together for almost 10 months now.
Dude, your barely 12 years old. That's just wrong.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i dont have a g/f
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
I don't have one but lately I don't really give a damn if I get one or not.
^^What he said^^

Go Timberwolves!
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Oh yeah and I don't have a g/f because I'm not cool enough. The people at my old high school (im a college freshman now) can kiss my ass for treating me so indifferently all those years. Bunch of stuck-up phonies.

I hate how the burnouts/future gas-station workers in my high school who aren't even going to college now got all the chicks but computer nerds like me were never even asked out to "the dance" once.

Last edited by Jerry Lawler; 01 Mar 2003 at 12:27 PM.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well I do not have a gf right now but I will explain how I met my ex gf

It was at the 8th grade dance and a couple of days before she had dumped her ex bf......my best friend.Well anyways I saw her the whole time at the dance by herself and she looked real sad.When it was time to slow dance I asked her if she wanted to dance and she said ok,after that the dance was over and I asked if she wanted to go out and then asked her for her phone number.

We graduated together 2 days later and we only lasted 3 months,the whole summer vacation.I always wanted to spend time with her but she would always be busy and get mad at me and say we do not go out together all the time.I went over to her house once throughout our realationship and do not think her Dad liked me by the way he acted.After we broke up we still talked to each other........well not anymore,I have not heard from her for about 2 years now.

Whenever I remember those days it does bring back bad memories but I just to tell everyone anyways.And I know this was a thread of how you met your gf but I thought I would add how we broke up.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 01:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
i dont have a g/f
You probably GOLD DIG ON BITCHES TOO..

Old 01 Mar 2003, 01:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I GOT HER?

I paid the bitch to sleep with me and got her ass pregnant. Now she's mine forever.

Jeezus H. Christ.......
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE