ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What ever happened to the Late Night Crew?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default What ever happened to the Late Night Crew?

I rember a time when PWF Late Night was an enjoyable, riotus, fucking good time. Alot of that was because of the actions of the Late Night Crew.

We used too keep this place busyer during the night than during the day. We used to have intelligent conversations even though some of us were fuckign tired. The Late Night Crew ruled!

But now it seems that they are pretty much all gone. So my question to you is, where in the fuck did they all go?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm still here.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

No, unless you were sombody else back then, then you were never a part of the Late Night Crew.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

All after a bit of having late night crews it gets to become a bit boring and starts to die also bit by bit. Another thing is people start to stop thinking of new topics to post.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 12:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

You can always form a new Late Night Crew. It gets boring having the same old cast after awhile...see Saturday Night Live

I, 50 Roubles, will be part of the 'Crew.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

the crew was not an organized group.

It was just the normal people who would be on all night becuase they either couldn't go to sleep, wouldn't go to sleep, had a sleep disease, or lived in a part of the world that made it mourning when it was night in the US.

If anything it was a clique that everybody who was on late at night was a part of. It was just the whole body of posters that were on all night.

Old 01 Mar 2003, 01:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
The King

The earliest I go to bed is 3 AM local time and that IS ON SCHOOL NIGHTS!! I am the perfect candidate for the Late Night Crew. I am 50 Roubles.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 01:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold

I once was in a group called EMD which was early morning discussion and we would make one thread where we could spamm but it could only be in that thread and when we got done it was deleted. Yeah we lost like 20 posts for the thread getting deleted but we didnt care cause we had fun.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 01:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

yeah, we did alot of that kind of shit to back in the day.

Plus, almost every top poster on here right now, were solid Late Night posters. that goes to show you that back in the day, late night was the time to be on.

Old 01 Mar 2003, 01:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
The King

I volunteer to start a new era of Late Nighters who go on to greatness.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 01:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
yeah, we did alot of that kind of shit to back in the day.

Plus, almost every top poster on here right now, were solid Late Night posters. that goes to show you that back in the day, late night was the time to be on.
Yeah for me night rules.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 01:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
The King

Stop ignoring my posts
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Late Night died. heh, really I think people are moving on from PWF. Many of the late nite crew have big things going on in their real lives keeping them occupied.
Things change. But it was fun while it lasted...In fact, it was the most fun I have had on these boards...Most fun on the net in general even.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 02:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Late Night used to be the shit. It just died like Soda said. People move on and have other things to do that are mor eimportant than a Late Night chat group. I'm still here, but I'm not gonna bother posting if no one is gonna read it.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 08:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I am late night crew once in a while...since the computer was taken @ my job I am only on here nights when Im off...I miss the nite crew also