ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Bob and Tom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2003, 10:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default Bob and Tom

anyone listen to them? If so, have you heard the Camel Toe song? It is WAY too funny!!!

Old 28 Feb 2003, 10:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

who in dee green, blue, white, yellow ahh it just doesn't matter what color! hell r Bob and Tom?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 28 Feb 2003, 10:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Um yeah who r they?
Old 28 Feb 2003, 10:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Never heard of them either.
Old 28 Feb 2003, 11:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Bob and Tom are a syndicated morning radio show across America...they are hilarious!! Anyways, thought someone might have heard of them...they are usually on rock stations...and they are WAY over the edge on humor I sometimes wonder how they are on the air...if given the chance listen..i think you can hear the camel toe song on their site....I know they have some on it...
for the guys...type in camel toe and you will see what it is ...if you dont know

http://www.bobandtom.com

Old 28 Feb 2003, 11:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I dont think Bob and Tom are on in my market, i listen to Ace and TJ syndicated morning show.
Old 28 Feb 2003, 11:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Um I dont usually get up in time to listen to anybody talk. Yeah it kind of sucks but oh well.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 10:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I listen to Bob & Tom every morning. Chick is my favorite. The Camel Toe song is great. I love how they call it a "sideways sloppy joe". "Looks like a big taco, I see your camel toe."

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.