ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Dynasty Presents:i Show You How To Do This Son

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2003, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The Dynasty Presents:i Show You How To Do This Son

[TRUTH]
Catch up, POSTERS

Damn you fadin them' TRUTH, how you gave 'em that?
All the martika, with the alligator strap
Sick of y'all POSTERS with ya now or later raps
Rap about it now, hope you get it later
Do a couple POST, hope you POSTERS is savin' up
I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON
This particular watch be a one of one
That means none before it, none to come
The homie that's BASHING BE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS IT
You ain't heard? I push the sixes when the fives is out
You can't fight me, in the WARZONE I'll box you out
We don't drive X5's we give 'em to baby-mammas
Push the big top that shake like the canvas, chickens snackbox
I get it crackin' when I'm backing out the garage
A 360 drop farage, shutdown manhattan
Bucket low, like fuck it, though
Nights on, daytime, lights on, hell yeah I'm frontin' but you love it, though
BITCH i'm a check writer your royalty recievers
Y'all eaten off Pa Dem, on the low like a cesar
Pay ya taxes, you people is husttlin' backwards
I cop and crash whips, TRUTH is a bastard
How you want it, my jeans is 300
This ain't Diesel, bitch, these is Evisu
Top is THE TRUTH, you know the rest
A big bucket of frozen water on my chest
Get a crate, some crack, and some house slippers
A newspaper, look out boy, and get ya chips up
Or get a gun, a mask an escape route
Some ducktape'll make 'em take you to the house
And EB don't give him nothin', unless he treatin' you special
Soon he'll get desperate, and go down and bless you
And when he come up for air, with a mouth full of hair
Just grab your coach bag and get the fuck outta there, yeah
I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS HON
Look, think big, fuck getting your nails done
Think cars, cribs, jewels, some shit for your son
Don't let 'em give you, hard dick and bubble gum
Make him cop the Lex bubble, 2001 hon
I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS HON
And if your man got you bangin' up, it could be worse
Just put a little in the baggy, put a little in the purse

ASK THE TRUTH
IF YOU NEED HELP IN A SITUATION I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO HANDLE IT SON...I'LL BE BACK LATER TO CHECK UP ON IT

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 28 Feb 2003 at 06:12 PM.

Old 28 Feb 2003, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

How can I murder my grandmother? Bitch-azz bitty ho has been using the wrong flour in the cookies she makes me. Time to write her off, PERMANENTLY. She'll re-join the dinosaurs and become extinct, just like her childhood friends.

How do I whack her and get away with it?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Feb 2003, 06:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

IF she drinks coffee lace it with fish tank cleaner... IT has no smell or taste, it'll take her old ass right out...I SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON

Old 28 Feb 2003, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Infamous Truth
IF she drinks coffee lace it with fish tank cleaner... IT has no smell or taste, it'll take her old ass right out...I SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON

Thank you sir. Greatly appreciated. What should I use if fish tank cleaner is unavailable?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Feb 2003, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm almost scared to aks how Truth knows that....
Old 28 Feb 2003, 06:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil MaCracken

Thank you sir. Greatly appreciated. What should I use if fish tank cleaner is unavailable?
IF it's not available, lace her shampoo with acid...When she washes her hair, it'll eat her brain and kill her instantly, and leave no traces...I show you HOW TO DO THIS SON...

Old 28 Feb 2003, 06:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
IF it's not available, lace her shampoo with acid...When she washes her hair, it'll eat her brain and kill her instantly, and leave no traces...I show you HOW TO DO THIS SON...

Cool!! Watching her in the shower keeps getting more and more enjoyable!!!
Old 28 Feb 2003, 06:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil MaCracken

Cool!! Watching her in the shower keeps getting more and more enjoyable!!!
And when you finish doing that...seek help you suck fuck...

Old 28 Feb 2003, 06:34 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
And when you finish doing that...seek help you suck fuck...

Can you give me a link to Dr. Joyce Brothers' website?
Old 28 Feb 2003, 07:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Why does everyone site always have to be rapping???
Old 28 Feb 2003, 07:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

If you dont have a fucking question dont reply to this thread...And as for your stupid ass question, that was intended to be a insult...I thought you had a show at 9?

Old 28 Feb 2003, 11:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

How do you get that special girl in your life to go out with you. You know, that one girl that when ever you see her nuthing else matters?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 01 Mar 2003, 09:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

BLEAK-Dont let her know how you feel, but let her know you're interested. Approach her, talk to her casually, find out what she likes. When people have crushes, they're usually scared to let the person they have a crush on know, because they fear rejection. So approach her on the friend tip, then gradually make your move...I SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON...

Old 01 Mar 2003, 09:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by INFAMOUS TRUTH
If you dont have a fucking question dont reply to this thread...And as for your stupid ass question, that was intended to be a insult...I thought you had a show at 9?
No it wasn't I was just asking why????
Old 01 Mar 2003, 09:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I love Rap...