ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Mountain Dew.......or Shrinking Potion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2003, 03:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Mountain Dew.......or Shrinking Potion?

So get this.......today I was sipping on a can of Mountain Dew. Mountain Dew isn't normally a favorite of mine, but the only options I had were Mountain Dew and Pepsi Blue. I picked the dog piss over the toilet bleach.

Anyway, as I was drinking it, I heard these two kids laughing at me. One said "hey, what the hell you doing?" I said, "I'm drinking my pop, asshole." He said, "you know what Mountain Dew does to you, right?" I stared at him blankly. Suddenly his friend bluntly stated "it shrinks yo wang."

WOW!!! Really? Are they bullshitting me? Or is this true? I'm very curious about the real effects. Has anybody thus far encountered any......ahem.....results? I hope so. Maybe if this formula works, I can finally fit into all my old briefs which I outgrew a few years ago!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Feb 2003, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Thats why I dont drink the stuff, and I have heard the same thing.
Old 28 Feb 2003, 03:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

That rumor has been around forever. I still dont drink it anyway, but alot of poeple I know wont drink it either simply because of that. Chances are its a bunch of bull shit, infact I'm almost 100% sure it is.
Old 28 Feb 2003, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i've experienced it, it's true

Old 28 Feb 2003, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I remember hearing that back in sixth grade. It was funny at the time. But, believe you me, it's not true.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 28 Feb 2003, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

my friend tells me that too. Its bullshit. I still drink it. And I haven't noticed anything.........YET.
Old 28 Feb 2003, 03:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LMAO!!!!!!!!! DO THE DEW.......

Old 28 Feb 2003, 03:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

LMGDMFPOSAO!
booze:

Old 28 Feb 2003, 04:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well, I drink it all the time, and well, it COULD shrink it a lot and Id still have every other man in the room beat out.....

ACtually thats a lie, the dye in the Mountain Dew....Yellow Something and one of the other ingredients have been proven to reduce your sperm count, but it sure as hell doesnt sjrink anything. So in reality it just helps you out. Cause if your wife and you want to have a baby, and you gotta be a failure at something, it might as well be that....at least itll be fun being a failuire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 28 Feb 2003, 04:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

haha i love mt. dew and i heard that rumor a long time ago, i dunno if its true though
Old 28 Feb 2003, 04:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

what does it do to girls??

Old 28 Feb 2003, 04:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Bu'Wheat
what does it do to girls??
IT TURNS THEM IN TO GOLD DIGGERS...EB DRINKS A GALLON A DAY...

Old 28 Feb 2003, 04:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

no
Old 28 Feb 2003, 04:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Whats with the gold diggers shit??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 28 Feb 2003, 04:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

It's not true. There were rumors going around a long time ago that it kills sperm cells. But it was proved wrong, and that rumor is just a spin off of that.