ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I own your life!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2003, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
err I own your life!

Ok do any of you people have a friend who thinks he owns your life. He makes you do things you don't want and makes fun of yu when you chicken out.

Or how about a bossy parent. The cassic mom, dad or other relative who thinks you belong to them.

Or maybe you're the boddy ones..... Speak up
Old 28 Feb 2003, 02:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yeah my bossy bitching parents
Old 28 Feb 2003, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
yeah my bossy bitching parents
BRAAAAAAAAAT

Old 28 Feb 2003, 02:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Geez first STICK and EB not it's TRUTH and EB.

Guess EB is PWFs sex symbol.
Old 28 Feb 2003, 02:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

no, don't think so!

Old 28 Feb 2003, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, I do have bosses that tell me what to do, but no one in my personal life.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Mar 2003, 11:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: I own your life!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
Ok do any of you people have a friend who thinks he owns your life. He makes you do things you don't want and makes fun of yu when you chicken out.

Or how about a bossy parent. The cassic mom, dad or other relative who thinks you belong to them.

Or maybe you're the boddy ones..... Speak up
I could name a few posters that act like that...