ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ruthless Aggression Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Ruthless Aggression Thread

This is a thread to let out ALL your anger and frustration at something or somebody.

NOT a flame thread, just ways to blow off steam about something.

It's like Random Thoughts, only no pussy ass shit about how you like Hot Pockets or you wanna play in the snow today.

Just ANGER, MEANNESS, AND HOSTILITY.

I'll start.

------- Off Topic FUCKING SUCKS now.

------- It's like Sweet Tooth and Johnny Blitz practically OWN the fucking place. They're the only ones who ever talk.

------- Why the fuck is Sweet Tooth always hitting on Sodagirl nowadays anyway? Is this REALLY what she needs? Another bitch ass stalker?

------ I'm glad Ryan is missing. I probably ran that pussy ass kracker off the boards.

------- FUCKING SNOW and FUCKING ICE always freezing on my FUCKING CAR.

-------- I FUCKING HATE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Knocking at MY fucking door at 7am Saturday mornings. FUCK OFF.

--------- WHY THE FUCK can't Wrestlemania ever be held in BC? Fucking Seattle in the fucking states eat up ALL of my fucking money when I transfer Canadian to US funds.

---------- FUCK SCHOOL. Thank God I'm almost done and I can go to college and get some FINE-ASS BITCHES.

---------- Fuck these goddamn shorts that don't fit me anymore.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

-WHERE THE FUCK DID MARBLES GET THAT NAME??

-IT SOUNDS SO FUCKIN FAMILIAR BUT I CAN'T THINK OF IT!!!

-MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

-ALL I CAN THINK OF IS KINGPIN BUT THAT WAS BIG ERN!!!

-I HATE WHEN THIS SHIT HAPPENS!!!

-I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!

-AKJD;FALDSJLASHFDLJSAFS;LKK!!!!!!!

Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Wow what a good day to start this

FUCK JERRY JONES. STUPID MOTHER FUCKER DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

-IT'S FROM FUCKIN LOADED WEAPON ISN'T IT?!?!

-IS THAT PHIL MACRACKEN OR MIKE MACKRACKEN??

Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:39 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

--- I thought of this name on my FUCKING OWN.

----- I said this as my name while on the air at the Kitimat City Telethon in October 2001.

----- FUCKING ASSHOLE SECURITY threw me out of the building.

----- FUCK THEM. I'm THE ONLY ENTERTAINING MOTHER FUCKER THEY HAD ON THE SHOW. GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING BRITNEY SPEARS IMITATORS AND BITCH ASS PUNK BAND WANNABES.

----- Speaking of which, WHY THE FUCK are they now saying Britney Spears does coke? JUST LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE. GODDAMN MEDIA.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Pepperoni hot pockets are good.

I wanna play in the snow.

I'm fuckins ick of Jerry Jones' bitch ass.

He's such a god damn moron.

Fuckin bitchasses that fuckin suck.

I fuckin hate them.

They're fuckin pansy ass hos.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

---- I FUCKING HATE STAR WARS.

------- FUCKING STUPID ASS SHIT WHERE A BUNCH OF ELFY LOOKING FAGGOTS FIGHT EACH OTHER WITH GIANT DILDOS.

------ FUCK THAT NERDY ASS GAY SHIT AND THE NERDY ASS VIRGINS WHO LIKE THAT SHIT.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Your av is of Star Trek....
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

-ANSWER MY FUCKIN QUESTION MARBLES!!

-IT'S FROM LOADED WEAPON ISN'T IT?!?!?!

-YOU AIN'T GETTIN THAT SHIT PAST ME BITCH.

Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

-THIS BOARD HAS GONE TO SHIT

-MEMBERS LIKE 2GANGSTA ARE TAKING US THERE EVEN QUICKER

-THE ROCK (NOT THE pwf ONE) IS MORE ENTERTAINING THAN EVER.....HIS PROMOS HAVE KICKED ASS FROM SPATTING IN HOGANS FACE TO ARGUINT WITH HURRICANE THAT SCORPION KING DIDNT SUCK

-I CANT PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR EDIT MY PROFILE CAUSE OF THESE LAME ASS WARNING POINTS THAT ARE ON THIS WHAT USED TO BE A NON CENSORED FORUM BUT KNOW.......

-I GIVE BOSTON BASTARD ALL KINDS OF SHIT CAUSE HES A NON FUNNY COMEDIAN WHEN IT TAKES BALLS TO BE UNFUNNY AS HE IS AND STILL GET UP THERE AND KEEP TRYING........HELL HES EVEN TAKEN COMEDY CLASSES TO TRY AND IMPROVE.

-I WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF SODAGIRL TO SEE IF SHES AS BEAUTIFUL IN LOOKS AS SHE IS IN WRITING.

Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

---- FUCKING IDIOT BLITZ

----- I ALREADY TOLD THAT FUCKING MONKEY I THOUGHT OF THAT NAME MYSELF.

------- I FUCKING HATE NASCAR TOO.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)

------ I ALSO WANT SODAGIRL'S PIC.

------ I WANNA TOUCH HER SWEET ASS.

-----SODA"CAN". HEH.

------ I HATE KOOL AID MAN'S BALD HEAD

------- BLITZ WANTS TO BE MOD. IF HE'LL ALLOW MINDLESS AND STUPID SPAM, HE'S GOT MY VOTE.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

-KAM WILL BE LEAVING SOON

-MARBLES DOESNT KNOW STAR WARS FROM STAR TREK

-2GANGSTA IS A NURSE WANNBE RAPPER.......ID RATHER LISTEN TO MANILLI VANILLI

-KEVIN PWF IS TAKING LESSONS FROM TRACEYPRO ON HOW TO RUN A DISCUSSION BOARD.

-EDGESBABY IS HOT.....EVERYONE JUST KEEP HER AWAY FROM R KELLY

-PEARL HARBOR BOMBING WAS WORSE THAN 9-11 BUT WERE ALIES WITH JAPAN NOW......

-

Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:57 PM   #14 (permalink)

------- I DO. STAR WARS IS FOR NERDS, STAR TREK IS FO VIRGINS WHO LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS. DUH.

------- 2GANGSTER JUST PLAIN SUCKS. HIS RECORD CONTRACT IS ABOUT AS REAL AS RUPAUL'S *****.

--------- FUCK R. KELLEY. KEEP HER AWAY FROM STICK.

------ THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR PRESIDENT IS A FUCKING MORON. WE HERE IN CANADA LAUGH IN HIS FACE.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 04:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
-EDGESBABY IS HOT.....EVERYONE JUST KEEP HER AWAY FROM R KELLy-
banner idea