ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Can someone give me info on scalpers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Can someone give me info on scalpers?

Well, it looks as if I'll be taking a Greyhound to Mania by myself and staying in a hostel. I must say, I'm a little worried. But I'm gonna do it anyway.

All that's left is to get a ticket. Anyone know how? Anybody know where I can find them and how much they might charge for a Mania ticket, etc.? Sorry if this question is dumb, but I've never bought from a scalper before. Would I need to hang around outside Safeco field? Would that be where they are?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

scalpers are definitely gonna charge at lot for mania tickets especially the night of the event...marbles r u goin alone?
Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:48 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
scalpers are definitely gonna charge at lot for mania tickets especially the night of the event...marbles r u goin alone?

Yeah. First time alone in a big city too.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

go to the ticket gate WITH the scalper and make sure the ticket is legit...then he HAS to charge you regular price...ALSO...EBAY has tix...

Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

To the best of my knowledge, scalpers are outside. They usually charge more for the tickets, than what they paid, due to them being in demand by people that couldn't get them in time. I don't know much more, but they look to make a good sized profit.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

awe good luck, i got ticket from a scalper for ringsides tickets to raw and they were $120 each
Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:52 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hey H Rules, how much for a good seat at Mania, regular price?

Also, would the scalpers be outside the arena? How do I spot em?
Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

you can spot scalpers easily. they are shouting what they have for sale. usually. or holding a sign
Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

theywill be yelling TICKETS...outside yes...our seats were $65 and VERY good seats...they just released new seats also....so goto wwe.com and check it out

Old 27 Feb 2003, 12:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

$65 doesn't seem bad. I'd be willing to spend up to $300-$400, even for nosebleed seats.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 01:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

How much money do you have set aside for all of this?
Old 27 Feb 2003, 01:03 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Gored By Rhyno
How much money do you have set aside for all of this?

For the tix, about $700 Canadian, $500 US.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 01:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Damn, where'd you get all this money?

By the way, if (when) you get there, are you gonna write a review of Mania for your column?
Old 27 Feb 2003, 01:11 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Gored By Rhyno
Damn, where'd you get all this money?

By the way, if (when) you get there, are you gonna write a review of Mania for your column?

I've been saving my governement cheques.

Also, I'm not sure. I still haven't got my first gig. I don't think they need me to write until the summer. I'll tell PWF about it though.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 09:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Last year when I went to WM there were tons of scalpers all around the Skydome so you don't have to worry about not finding one. But they do charge a hell of a lot.