ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

So who's gonna be at Wrestlemania?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default So who's gonna be at Wrestlemania?

Okay, I've made a tough decision, and I've officially decided that I will DEFINITELY try to make it to Seattle for Mania. Yeah, there's a lot of obstacles standing in my way, like

-----No Money

-----No Transportation

------No tickets to the show

------Don't know my way around the city of Seattle

But none of it ain't nuthin' Greyhound, loansharks and a map can't solve. I'm'a try and make it.

This also means I may have an oppertunity to bump into several of my fellow PWF-ites. So just in case I CAN make it, who else here is going?

Maybe we can hang out and chill or something. Just think, Wrestlemania....AND meeting The Marbleous One?

You'll think you've died and gone to Heaven.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This is WWE material Marbles.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
This is WWE material Marbles.

Uhhh....no it isn't. It has little to do with actual wrestling and is more directed to PWF posters.

Thanks anyway.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Dickless Bobby

Uhhh....no it isn't. It has little to do with actual wrestling and is more directed to PWF posters.

Thanks anyway.
Still is related to Wrestling specially Wrestlemania. And by the way I was going but since I got a brand new car I don't have money for it
Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

Thanks anyway.
He's right. Rock made the thread about him bein at No Way Out and you didn't say anything. It should stay here in OT.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Too bad the first few responses have to be about the legitimacy of a thread, anyways, I'm not going. Shit, I've never even been to a live event. They hardly ever come round were I live anyway. I'm gonna have to get around to it some day though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Too bad the first few responses have to be about the legitimacy of a thread, anyways, I'm not going. Shit, I've never even been to a live event. They hardly ever come round were I live anyway. I'm gonna have to get around to it some day though.

Neither have I. Blu Angel kept making fun of me over it and kept implieing that I somehow don't know shit about wrestling just because I've never been to a WWE show.

Well, I'm likely gonna be at Mania, so I poop on her face.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I've never been to a live event either. I have never been because of lack of funds. WWE comes here quite often for house shows and the occasional Raw or SD.

I would kill to be able to go to Mania this year though. It is gonna be fuckin crazy.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

ME...Live and in person..

Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I am going to go to Wrestlemaina 20. If they have one.

Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

man, I thought I was the only one who's never been lol. The last time I had a chance to go was at a RAW taping in Oakland and it was the one where SC left the week before and rock made the big suprise return and promo and stuff. I was pretty bumed I missed it. I think there was a house show also, but I'm not sure.

Seatles not too far from me and I got some family up there, but I also got a hell a lot of other responsibility to take care of before I spend a fortune on planes and tickets and all else.

I hate paying rent.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Infamous Truth

Yo my nezzle!!! Wanna hook up? Hang out? Chill for a couple hours? I know you're a busy man and shit, but we gotta clear out some time fo' this major oppertunity!!!!!
Old 26 Feb 2003, 02:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Devilchild

Devy's Heart and I will both be there.

Old 26 Feb 2003, 02:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Infamous Truth
I wish I could. I gave thw downpayment for my car and the rest of the money I have it's for my vacation to my hometown.

And I'm not touching the account that I have for my project cars.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 02:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

Yo my nezzle!!! Wanna hook up? Hang out? Chill for a couple hours? I know you're a busy man and shit, but we gotta clear out some time fo' this major oppertunity!!!!!
Only if you have women with you...You know my rule about meeting guys over the net, When there is no money, or Fine women, involved...