ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Ring Coming on DVD...***Merged***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The Ring Coming on DVD...

.It'll be out march 4th..anyone planing to get it?
I know I will...but i also wonder if they'll have the oringal japanese version come out her officaly a few months later? I know they often do that with redone movies to the orignals.. (ex. Oceans Eleven)

So anyone here planing on getting it?
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

What is "the Ring"? Some kind of boxing or wrestling compliation?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Feb 2003, 12:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Just found out the original japanese one is coming out the same day as the USA one (this coming Tuesday) on DVD!! I gotta get both!!

here are the covers for the USA one (top) and original one (bottom)

the bottom cover is insanly lame compiared to the original japanese cover pictured here

Old 26 Feb 2003, 12:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I might get it. I still want to see the original one to.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 12:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Dickless Bobby
What is "the Ring"? Some kind of boxing or wrestling compliation?
Dude...were you living under a rock when this movie came out? Its a U.S. Horror moive that came out a several months ago, based off an original Jappanese Horror flick! Both were considered the scarest films since the sixth sense...both films were criticly aclaimed!!!
Old 26 Feb 2003, 12:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

that's bullcrap, how can you even consider the sixth sense a scary movie?? jesus, and the ring isn't that much better. i haven't seen a quality horror flick in years.....

it's a dying breed.

Old 26 Feb 2003, 12:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

My girlfriend and I saw The Ring for our 6 month anniversary, and that movie was fucking great. Since I don't have a DVD player, I really wanna get it on tape. That was one of the best movies I have ever seen. Some of the parts in it, were just fuckin freaky as hell.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 12:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick 'Roid
that's bullcrap, how can you even consider the sixth sense a scary movie?? jesus, and the ring isn't that much better. i haven't seen a quality horror flick in years.....

it's a dying breed.

I agree.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Feb 2003, 12:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick 'Roid

it's a dying breed.
Bah!! your loss man.... I'm still gettin both..
Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I never seen it when it came out in theaters. But I'll watch for sure.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 02:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

The Ring was a good movie, alot better then I expected it to be. I'll probably be pickin myself up a copy of it, I'd like to see the original aswell.

Best part of that movie is when that horse jumped off the boat, that had me on the floor it was so damn funny.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 03:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Default The Ring on DVD...

I'm sure by now that most fo you know that The Ring and the orignal Ringu, are both out on DVD...I happened to buy the Ring and i rented Ringu, both are excellent films that I highly recomend...(btw watch both to get a better understanding of both films)

Anyone here see both of these films yet?
Old 07 Mar 2003, 03:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ummm didn't you make another "Ring" thread a few days ago? If so, I'll hunt it down and merge them.

By the way, I have only seen the new one, and I thought it was great.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 03:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

it was a good movie. even scared me abit...but naw i aint going to get it. i'll tape it when it comes on ppv.
Old 07 Mar 2003, 05:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I bought the DVD, I have watched it twice.

I thought it was a great movie.
Not scary...but a good story with a good ending.