ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Rob Trujillo Joins Metallica

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2003, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Rob Trujillo Joins Metallica

Finally Metallica got a new bassist. They got Rob Trujillo to replace Jason Newsted. He played with the Suicidal Tendencies and with Ozzy Osbourne. Here is a pic of the band with Rob:

Old 25 Feb 2003, 08:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

What has become of a once great band......

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Re: Rob Trujillo Joins Metallica

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
Finally Metallica got a new bassist. They got Rob Trujillo to replace Jason Newsted. He played with the Suicidal Tendencies and with Ozzy Osbourne. Here is a pic of the band with Rob:

What the fuck has happened to hetfield. He looks like a fucking geek, not the lead singer of my favourite ever band.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangsta

F**K Metallica

Old 26 Feb 2003, 01:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangsta
F**K Metallica
No thanks I prefer women myself.

Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Quote:
Originally posted by shane

No thanks I prefer women myself.

Classic!

Old 26 Feb 2003, 06:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: Re: Rob Trujillo Joins Metallica

Quote:
Originally posted by shane

What the fuck has happened to hetfield. He looks like a fucking geek, not the lead singer of my favourite ever band.
I thought the same thing too. And this is the best pic I could get of them. All the others James looked even more fucked up. Very sad...
Old 26 Feb 2003, 04:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They look like they're in a gay bar. LOL
Old 26 Feb 2003, 05:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by The Undertaker
They look like they're in a gay bar. LOL
Sadly it does...
Old 26 Feb 2003, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

this is getting weird.............

In what has the potential to turn into a bizarre game of musical chairs, former METALLICA bassist Jason Newsted is set to audition for the slot in OZZY OSBOURNE's band left vacant by the recent departure of current METALLICA four-stringer Robert Trujillo, a spokesperson for Newsted has confirmed. Newsted, who is already confirmed to appear at this year's Ozzfest as a member of VOIVOD, reportedly got a call from the OSBOURNE camp inviting him to come down and "jam" with the rest of OZZY's band, which presently includes drummer Mike Bordin (ex-FAITH NO MORE) and guitarist Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY). In related news, VOIVOD are in talks with SEPULTURA about teaming up for a month-long North American tour beginning on April 17 in Seattle. Exact dates and venues will be announced soon.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 08:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Dimebag Darrell
this is getting weird.............

In what has the potential to turn into a bizarre game of musical chairs, former METALLICA bassist Jason Newsted is set to audition for the slot in OZZY OSBOURNE's band left vacant by the recent departure of current METALLICA four-stringer Robert Trujillo, a spokesperson for Newsted has confirmed. Newsted, who is already confirmed to appear at this year's Ozzfest as a member of VOIVOD, reportedly got a call from the OSBOURNE camp inviting him to come down and "jam" with the rest of OZZY's band, which presently includes drummer Mike Bordin (ex-FAITH NO MORE) and guitarist Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY). In related news, VOIVOD are in talks with SEPULTURA about teaming up for a month-long North American tour beginning on April 17 in Seattle. Exact dates and venues will be announced soon.
I neved liked Newsted so I hope he doesn't join Ozzy.
Old 26 Feb 2003, 09:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump

I neved liked Newsted so I hope he doesn't join Ozzy.
Cliff Burton fan?
Old 27 Feb 2003, 05:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by The Undertaker

Cliff Burton fan?
ya he was way better.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 05:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Cliff was a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason isn't half the bassist Cliff was.......

Rob Pic:

Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally posted by Dimebag Darrell
Cliff was a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason isn't half the bassist Cliff was.......

Rob Pic:

I hope he plays better then he looks. He looks like a damn beach bum