ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

jus' wanted to say...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2003, 06:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default jus' wanted to say...

bye....for awhile

I dont know how long, but I will be back, could be soon, I dunno, find i hard to stay away, but this is not a matter of choice. I'm not big on goodbyes, and I dont know how long for, may not be long at all. So this is just a quick one.

see-ya guys sooner or later.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 25 Feb 2003, 06:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Bye Bye.

Check yo PMs

Old 25 Feb 2003, 06:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

bye byez ta, come back soon
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

bye cutie. Hope you're back soon.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
graphic boy

Default Re: jus' wanted to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Twisted Angel~
bye....for awhile

I dont know how long, but I will be back, could be soon, I dunno, find i hard to stay away, but this is not a matter of choice. I'm not big on goodbyes, and I dont know how long for, may not be long at all. So this is just a quick one.

see-ya guys sooner or later.
Bye. Come back soon.

Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Take care my friend.