ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Runway Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Runway Models

Sometimes when I'm channel surfing, I'll stop on the Style network and watch the runway models in the fashion shows. When I see them, I wonder what the fuck is so good about them to be models. They're all skinny as hell, with no asses and tits. They also look fuckin pissed as hell, and their makeup is nasty lookin.

So I ask you, why do these skinny ass bitches, with no ass, no tits, look pissed as hell, and have shitty ass makeup, get modeling jobs, and not some chick that has a better figure, that people actually want to look at?
Old 25 Feb 2003, 01:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

they look like retarded hyenas sometimes
Old 25 Feb 2003, 04:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Its all about money

Old 25 Feb 2003, 08:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I hate models.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 10:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You know what, people wonder why PWF is so fuckin shitty, it's because of retarded ass answers like those. People make topics, that could spur discusion, and people post shit ass answers, that aren't worth reading.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 10:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Shut up Stick.

But seriously. I realy hate models cause their lives are very superficial. They gain 2 damn pounds and they want to commit suicide for crying out loud. All they think of is themselves and when they'll get married to rich ass old fart so he'll die and leaver all the fortune.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 11:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
You know what, people wonder why PWF is so fuckin shitty, it's because of retarded ass answers like those. People make topics, that could spur discusion, and people post shit ass answers, that aren't worth reading.
^true^

I think they're ok sometimes, but they have that look because of the way fashion designers come up with ideas. It's a drawing thing. When you draw a women she is like 7 heads tall, but fashion designers work with i think a 8 1/2 head tall women sketch when coming up with ideas. So they have to find models that are taller and thiner than normal because they're used to working that way and that's the way they teach it today.

anyways, I always thought girls looked best when they just wear jeans and tshirt or something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Feb 2003, 04:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS

^true^

I think they're ok sometimes, but they have that look because of the way fashion designers come up with ideas. It's a drawing thing. When you draw a women she is like 7 heads tall, but fashion designers work with i think a 8 1/2 head tall women sketch when coming up with ideas. So they have to find models that are taller and thiner than normal because they're used to working that way and that's the way they teach it today.

anyways, I always thought girls looked best when they just wear jeans and tshirt or something.
Thank you for the agreement about posting. Also, thank you for the explanation of it. I didn't know any of that shit til you posted it.

I also agree with you, that girls in jeans and a T-Shirt can be sexy as hell. My girlfriend wears jeans, and a big Dolphins jersey she has, god damn she looks good in it. Of course, I think she looks good in everything she wears so I'm a little biased.

Is anyone else gonna respond to this?
Old 25 Feb 2003, 04:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I doubt it. PPl post threads in graphics like "new banner, rate" and then it's just a string of numbers with out much crits or why something's good. I guess ppl just aren't used to giving longer responses when the first thing that pops into their heads is usually just good enough. Ah well, I guess I'll go say what my favorite condoment is and then bash camini for a while.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Feb 2003, 05:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I doubt it. PPl post threads in graphics like "new banner, rate" and then it's just a string of numbers with out much crits or why something's good. I guess ppl just aren't used to giving longer responses when the first thing that pops into their heads is usually just good enough. Ah well, I guess I'll go say what my favorite condoment is and then bash camini for a while.
LOL, I gave a decent response for my favorite condiment. And you can't bash him anymore, I think he was permanently banned. His graphic boy account is gone and is showing up as a guest. LMFAO, that's what the bitch gets.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 05:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i've started like 10 topics in the last 45 minutes so i'm trying my damndest to get this place moving......

you guys got any ideas???

Old 25 Feb 2003, 05:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick Rood
i've started like 10 topics in the last 45 minutes so i'm trying my damndest to get this place moving......

you guys got any ideas???
I don't wanna sound like a prick, or an asshole or anything, because I can't really come with any topics myself, but the responses in those threads are single word answers or single sentences. I try to make a good topic, and it gets no decent responses except from Exo. I guess the question I asked would cause someone to think. I don't know. Whatever. Fuck it.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 05:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
I don't wanna sound like a prick, or an asshole or anything, because I can't really come with any topics myself, but the responses in those threads are single word answers or single sentences. I try to make a good topic, and it gets no decent responses except from Exo. I guess the question I asked would cause someone to think. I don't know. Whatever. Fuck it.
they weren't meant to come up with deep conversation or anything but it gets people up and talking again and that's what we really need. the one word answers annoy me too but at least it's something.

Old 25 Feb 2003, 05:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

This thread wasn't meant to get deep conversation either, but apparently it's too tough to think about why runway models are skinny, flat chested bitches with no ass. Whatever though.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 05:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
This thread wasn't meant to get deep conversation either, but apparently it's too tough to think about why runway models are skinny, flat chested bitches with no ass. Whatever though.
lol

ha ha. I know those type of posts suck real good too. I just couldn't resist.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!