ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

"It's only fun till someone loses and eye..."

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default "It's only fun till someone loses and eye..."

"It's only fun till someone loses and eye..."

I know everyone in here has heard that one or twice in their lives... Don't run with scissors, don't play with fired... all kinds of rules set up by our parents to make sure we don't kill ourselves while having fun. So what kind of things did you do as a kid that looking back you know would probably have got you killed? Ever play with matches, stab your sister with a dull knife, throw M-80's at a huge dog? Tell us about your childhood brushes with death...
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

after I chopped my finger in half with a hatchet, my mom told me to stay away from the hatchet.

I nearly decapitated myself when the throttle got stuck on my mini bike.

I was trampled by cows a few times.

was stepped on by my mom's horses more than a few times.

my brother wrecked his car into the bay with me in it cause he was drunk.

my uncle tried some of his own product and nearly stabbed me and my cousin cause he was so high.

I was jello wrestling las year against the #1 ranked wrestler for the 171 pound division and had my head compacted into my spine.

I was wrestling on a trampoline with some buddies when I bounced off and landed head first.

those are just a few that come to mind. the funny thing is though, even with all the shit I have done, I've never broken a bone.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

A massive chest wound is God's way of telling you its time to slow down

Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Pushed into a rockin horse when I was 3 now I only have like 10% sight in my left eye cause the screw went into it.
Drove my car into a field of cows,a big bull got affter me and would'nt ya know I had a red sweater on.
Tried to ride a pig-bad idea
and when I cut myself open really good I knew then I schould'nt have been tossing those knifes.
Use to stand in the middle of the road and play chicken with cars-It's fun untill you get hit.

Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

bleak if u chopped ur finger in half...does that constitute as a broken bone. lol
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have always been a very safe person.
Jumping off a bridge with no water underneath is about the stupidest thing I have done.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

no, the doctor said it didn't constitute as a broken bone. but luckly they were able to sow the fucker back on.

hey SC, where did you get that av? and did you have to resize it?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 12:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i got it at wrestlemedia. and no i didnt resize it
Old 25 Feb 2003, 01:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

did they have any other ones?

Old 25 Feb 2003, 01:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

yeah
Old 25 Feb 2003, 01:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

oh yeah, I pretty much had a dog rip my knee cap off.

thanks SC, I'll check out that site later.

I'm going to bed. See ya..........Losers!

Old 25 Feb 2003, 06:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

welll ihavent gotten injured that many times so i guess it playing wit fire/matches
Old 25 Feb 2003, 08:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

swordfights with kitchen knives
muttonbusting...and the same thing with calves
riding down a steep hill on a bike, then when halfway down realising the brakes dont work, it was then that my cousin decided to tell me.
riding a three year old horse bareback...not a good idea
dont try to climb something (that is near impossible to climb) when there is a beer bottle under you

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I used to ride my bike down the street as fast as I could and do it without holding on. I crashed 2 times at the end of the street, then decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

diving into the spa, till I busted my head open.

I don't think there were many others. I was pretty good.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

i shot a bull in the testicles with an air rifle once and it went ballistic it rammed a cow and tried to get through the fence to me

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???