ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A Hospital Visit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default A Hospital Visit

Earlier today a respected and highly visited wrestling message board ProWrestlingFans.com was admited to Central Baptist Hospital on 45th street in WWW.city around 4 A.M. PWF had been complaining of bad topics, and many of its members leaving and many of its mods resigning. PWF called its close competitor PW.com to tell him that something wasnt right.

"I know we havent seen eye to eye much lately, but it....it's sad when one of your own gets sick, you want to be there for it." PW said at the press conference earlier this morning.

PWF is the brainchild of Kevin William, and Tracey, all onetime admins of PW.com. WHen PW suffered from a severe heart attack in late August of last year, PWF was born and many of the longtime PW posters fled to the greener pastures of PWF. BUt now it appears as though, the green pastures are beginning to fade.

PWF was given many tests, cardiograms, EKG's and barium swallows. And an uneeded rectal probe was administered by what was later to be identified as Mr. Marbles, one of PWF;s most notorious posters.

PWF was listed as resting comfortably in the hospital and no owrd of its condition had been released as of press time. A prayer vigil is set to be held by a ms Sodagirl later tonight in hopes that prayer will help the condition of what amny considered the next big thing.

Stone Cold, one of the supermods had the dollowing to say:
" Its hopefully just a bug or non serious ailemtn to this, my life friend PWF, and hopefully, all will be well. We have great posters, and mods, and supermods and hopefully, all will be well by moring"

Sargeant Hartman another supermod was less optimistic: " Looks to me as if PWF is dying, and I doubt its gonna get better. I suggest all of the posters begin looking for new homes, and the mods egt thier asses in the unemployment line"

As the darkness draws near on the room of PWF here at CBH, in WWW.city, we can only hope for the best......For CNN, this is Dan Rather, reporting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

the hell?
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

The symbolism is quite obvious......

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

pwf needs to get well SOON!
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i know but, the hell is this? lol odd way...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

yeah....like thats gonna help......ballons, and a thought from EB....that makes everything better thanks guys. See, this is what Im talking about....we need to change things around here....and just saying that we will and not actually doing it isnt gonna work.

Quote:
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey Soda, check your PM's. Get well soon PWF... though I do have a "Plan B" in case you don't...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by SargeantHartman
yeah....like thats gonna help......ballons, and a thought from EB....that makes everything better thanks guys. See, this is what Im talking about....we need to change things around here....and just saying that we will and not actually doing it isnt gonna work.
well mac what do u want me to do about this?
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
though I do have a "Plan B" in case you don't...

Talk to me goose.....

Quote:
well mac what do u want me to do about this?
We all need to clean this place up

Quote:
Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

shit im fucking trying, im working on the site all day, more of on the feautures side tho, lol.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 09:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm doing my job taking care of spam and flamiing on OT.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I'm doing my job, nothing whahahaahhahaaha, but the first step was almost taken you got rid of camini temporarily.
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

......lol funny thread...

but to stay in character

DIE PWF DIE DIE DIE ITS TIME TO PULL THE FUCKIN PLUG LET IT DIE
Old 25 Feb 2003, 02:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

of course im joking