ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Good Bye Now

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
graphic boy

Default Good Bye Now

I will not be telling you who I`am. I`m sure SweetTooth will sooner or later anyways.

I`am gonna loose my internet connection soon, and I wanted to say good bye to everyone one last time.

ps. Stick, go to hell!

Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

hh, Camini?
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
graphic boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
hh, Camini?
I`m not saying anything.

Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ok, Camini
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

bye beyz
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Due to my position I'm not saying who it is either.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nobody Knows......the Sadness I know.......knobody knows my sorrow......

Knobody knows who you are......and knobody will care tomorrow.

Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
graphic boy

Oh yeah. EB. You still have 27hrs if you still plan to e-mail me. Just to let ya know. See ya around. Unless my old usernames ban is lifted, then I`m gone. If it is lifted, I will try my best to reform as long as you guys show the respect I deserve.

That video was on the boards for what?! 30 seconds?! I deleted the link, so what the hell do ya want from me?

Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Good Bye Now

Quote:
Originally posted by graphic boy
I will not be telling you who I`am. I`m sure SweetTooth will sooner or later anyways.

I`am gonna loose my internet connection soon, and I wanted to say good bye to everyone one last time.

ps. Stick, go to hell!
I think it's fairly obvious who it is with the I`am and I`m shit that you type. You're the only moron here that does that.

By the way, I'm glad that your faggot ass is losing your internet connection. Means I won't have to bash your LD ass anymore.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
graphic boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
Due to my position I'm not saying who it is either.
Based on my post. I think they`ll get the idea.

Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
graphic boy

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
bye beyz
I will definitely miss you the most.

Good bye.

Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh yeah. EB. You still have 27hrs if you still plan to e-mail me. Just to let ya know. See ya around. Unless my old usernames ban is lifted, then I`m gone. If it is lifted, I will try my best to reform as long as you guys show the respect I deserve.
sry but im not telling
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:

Based on my post. I think they`ll get the idea.
I'm still not saying anything.. I stay neutral.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

That video was on the boards for what?! 30 seconds?! I deleted the link, so what the hell do ya want from me?
You don't deserve respect at all. You know why? Because you don't show it. You constantly SPAM and always have some smartass remark that causes someone to flame you. You lie about everything, and liars don't deserve any kind of fuckin respect. You ban should NOT be lifted, because you posted that shit and it was out there. You made your bed, so lay in it.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
graphic boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

I'm still not saying anything.. I stay neutral.
Thanks.