ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I saw a guy die today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default I saw a guy die today

I just thought i'd share this with everyone.

This morning, on the way to school, i saw a man die in a car accident. I'll set it up for you. This past Saturday, we got about 8 inches of snow. It was warmer on Sunday, so some of the snow melted. It dipped down below zero overnight, which froze the roads. On top of that, we got another couple inches in the early morning.

So I'm going down I-280 and following everyone else in the left lane at a safe 35-40 m.p.h. The right lane is still completely covered. This big SUV comes cruising by in the right lane at about 60-65 m.p.h. Apparently, he thought that b/c he had a SUV, he wouldn't slide on ice. Pretty stupid. Right after he gets by me, i see him fishtail a little bit and then take a header into the divider. He bounces off that and gets smashed by a semi and flips over. Needless to say, traffic was abruptly stopped. Since i was close, i got out and saw if i could help. A cop was ahead of the accident and came back to it. The cop, myself and a few other people tried to get the guy out of the car. He wasn't responding and there was a lot of blood.

An ambulance got there fairly quickly and quickly pronounced him dead. They pushed all of us back so they could handle the situation. I did see them pull the body out and it looked gruesome. I won't go into detail, but it didn't look like it was supposed to. I had to give the cop my statement on what i saw and then i was free to go.

I missed my first two classes, including a pretty big test. Now, i have to make that up on my own time. A double downer.

Have any of you ever seen someone die firsthand in a nasty way?

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Well, I'm sure he's an appealing fellow.

In fact, they're "a-peeling" him off the sidewalk!!!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Swamps
Well, I'm sure he's an appealing fellow.

In fact, they're "a-peeling" him off the sidewalk!!!!!!
He was more mangled than smashed. But still funny.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I saw a good friend of mine comiting suicide. He drove his motorcycle straight to a guardrail. I must say it wasn't a pretty sight.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
I saw a good friend of mine comiting suicide. He drove his motorcycle straight to a guardrail. I must say it wasn't a pretty sight.

Well, if I had friends like you, I'd be thinking about suicide too.

No offense.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:

Well, if I had friends like you, I'd be thinking about suicide too.

No offense.
Maybe you need to see someone die to experience first hand hows does it feel.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

Maybe you need to see someone die to experience first hand hows does it feel.

lol. I'm just messin' with ya buddy.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Wow pimp that would be weird to see. I lucky never seen anyone die.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:

lol. I'm just messin' with ya buddy.

But don't joke like that man. Thats not the first person I have seen dying in a abrupt way. A teenage girl died literaly in my arms after some drunken asshole crashed on her car. What pissed me off was that he got put unharmed... before I got my hands on him of course..