ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What would save PWF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default What would save PWF?

This site's going downhill. It's a runaway train, about to explode with no safety in sight.

Forums are gone........posters are leaving.....mods are resigning........all at a breakneck pace.

I leave for a couple days, come back and I don't know WHAT the fuck's going on.

What needs to be done? What IN MY OPINION should be done?

More Marbles.

Each and every day, make sure you post something about Marbles. ANYTHING. Post what you like or hate about Marbles. Discuss your favorite "Marbles moment", and debate over what the best "Marbles" thread of all time was.

Also, making Marbles a mod of the WWE or NWA: TNA forums would be a step up.

This site already made a very intelligent move by hiring ROCK as super-mod. But that's only half the piece of the puzzle. In order for it to be fully restored to prominence, SC and Kevin must take a risk that goes for.........."all the marbles".

Anyway, those are my thoughts. In YOUR mind, what would improve PWF overall?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

shit, i don't know, but i was thinking the exact same thing earlier. we're goin downhill......

Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Funky
shit, i don't know, but i was thinking the exact same thing earlier. we're goin downhill......

Aren't you that Homer Sexual jabroni?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by Swamps

Aren't you that Homer Sexual jabroni?
nope, but i am considering Germy Swampy.......

Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

errr...I don't care what happens to this place, i'm just here cause i heard there would be punch and pie
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The place is getting back on track.. little by little but we're getting there.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

JIMBO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JIMBO

I think it would help if the crybaby spammers who try to look cool on message baords, yet are losers in real life, left and the other respected posters came back.

Internet punks

And yes, it has looked better these past few days
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

stop closing threads like crazy when ppl are having fun in them and even the admin posted in it. That would help.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

People just having fun and not bashing each other every five or six posts would be nice too. It may be an uncensored forum, but Jesus some people just hsve to be assholes and chase other posters off.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
2Gangsta

I will be damned if this site goes down

Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Fix the fucking mod options
get rid of some people
go back to being uncensored

Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yeah go back to being uncensored ould make it better
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Completely uncensored is out of the question, because of the advertisers that PWF has. They don't allow the nude content (if that's what you were referring to). I also think the warning system is pretty retarded.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

By the way, nice AV Marbles. Pretty funny lol.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Completely uncensored is out of the question, because of the advertisers that PWF has. They don't allow the nude content (if that's what you were referring to). I also think the warning system is pretty retarded.
I was talking about all the bullshit that is going on. i dont care about no nudes. The point system is more rigged than the grammys were. It only works for a few people.