ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What really sucks?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 05:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default What really sucks?

**Please dont post any of the info about the pay-per-view in here.**

Everytime it comes to that Special Sunday...when we are blessed with the pay-per-view. I dont get to see it until Monday night.

Over here in England, No Way Out kicks off at 1:00am, same as every par-per-view. I have to work on the Monday...so there's no chance in hell that I Stop up....unless its Wrestlemania. So I tape it to watch it the next day.

Problem is, when its a pay-per-view that im looking forward too, Like No Way Out....I have to wait all day untill 6pm (when get home) trying to avoid the temptation of reading any spoilers, it is sooo damn easy to type in www.wwe.com.

What really piss's you guy's off??
Old 24 Feb 2003, 06:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The Toronto Maple Leafs.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 08:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Computers

Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

hmmm...lets see a lot of things piss me off about other people. Like having to count on them for things (though I rarely do). Promises that are not kept, even the slightest lie, I don't like liars, cheaters, manipulators, and I deal with those everyday, but I don't let it ruin a good thing. Yeah I don't like it when people tell you the ending of a really good movie you are about to see. Thats about it I guess.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

People who whine to much
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Dogs dressed as people.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Sodagirl's posts.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

having a fat fucking disgusting pig wearing a circus tent for a roomate.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

my sister
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
having a fat fucking disgusting pig wearing a circus tent for a roomate.
Damn dude.. it's like that?

People who can't think for themselves. They need other people and the TV to tell them what to do. Dam, I hate people like that... god damn sheep.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
my sister
As far as you said on the other thread she DOES.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

As far as you said on the other thread she DOES.
LMFAO!! no i dont mean it that way
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: What really sucks?

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
**Please dont post any of the info about the pay-per-view in here.**

Everytime it comes to that Special Sunday...when we are blessed with the pay-per-view. I dont get to see it until Monday night.

Over here in England, No Way Out kicks off at 1:00am, same as every par-per-view. I have to work on the Monday...so there's no chance in hell that I Stop up....unless its Wrestlemania. So I tape it to watch it the next day.

Problem is, when its a pay-per-view that im looking forward too, Like No Way Out....I have to wait all day untill 6pm (when get home) trying to avoid the temptation of reading any spoilers, it is sooo damn easy to type in www.wwe.com.

What really piss's you guy's off??
Thats what pisses me off aswell, but i just tape it, go bed and watch it later. What also pisses me off is when you be nice to people and they throw it back in your face.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

Damn dude.. it's like that?

People who can't think for themselves. They need other people and the TV to tell them what to do. Dam, I hate people like that... god damn sheep.
remember I told you she has a beard

And another thing that pisses me off is my coworker who is always on the goddamn phone talking korean. That shit is annoying.

But she's pretty hot and she leans over a lot to her computer and I can see her panties when I walk by the back of her chair, so I don't say anything to her about the phone.

or the panties.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS

remember I told you she has a beard

And another thing that pisses me off is my coworker who is always on the goddamn phone talking korean. That shit is annoying.

But she's pretty hot and she leans over a lot to her computer and I can see her panties when I walk by the back of her chair, so I don't say anything to her about the phone.

or the panties.
I wouldn't mind either