ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Bush and Saddam are buddies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
err Bush and Saddam are buddies.

They both own 4 pairs of the same exact hand made Italian shoe. They are even the same color, black, burgandy, Snake Skin, and some other color.

What do you people think?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

dude.......

Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

dude what?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

And ummm where exactly did you get your info from...?
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

This is lame

Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

he's saddam
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

a colum in the Oregonian. It's called "The Edge". It's hole point is to find usless facts. The strange thing is, It's an enterianment colum but all of it's facts are true.

what, that isn't proof wnough for ya? well how about this hole "war" thingy. Who else but a couple of buddies would think somthing like this up just to get some ratings and attention?

Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

And how do they know that these 2 guys have the exact same shoes? What are their sources, and how do you know they're true...?
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

me Saddam? SC how dare you say such a thing.

Cause Stick, you have to custom order these shoes. which means they know who wears them.

Me being Saddam Hussein, that's completely irrational.

Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Ok. I guess that's a good enough source. I doubt that they're friends though.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

My sources are always legit. You should learn that Stick.

I still cant believe SC would think that I'm Saddam. What would ever give him that impression.

Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't know... maybe the self portait you got going there
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

what ever are you talking about Ryan?

Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

What are you man... on dope?
Old 24 Feb 2003, 12:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

No, I just don't happen to see any resemblance between Saddam and my av.

why, do you?