ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ever get caught......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2003, 04:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Ever get caught......

Ever get caught before, during, or after youve screwed someone???

Or, if you have yet to join the club h ave you ever got caught masturbating?

Discuss amognst yourselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 23 Feb 2003, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Never been caught masturbating.

Almost been caught havin sex, damn it was close too. I think I about had a heart attack
Old 23 Feb 2003, 04:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Caught having sex? Yes.

Me and the girl were getting it down in the living room and were at full swing and going at it on the sofa, then just when we were gonna reach our main goal her sis walks in and catches us. I was speechless while the girl was embarrased, got of the sofa and took me to her room and then had an argument with her sis. I felt pretty bad, i really did.

Caught masturbating? No.

I've never been caught, i'm too carefull.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 23 Feb 2003, 04:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Never got caught masturbating. I almost got caught having sex once. This girl and I were in her room on her bed but before we could actually do anything her mom came in. She may have suspected something though.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 06:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

No..but I have caught some people doing it at work before...In one case it was 2 friends/co-workers of mine that I knew had a thing for each other and the office areas of the computer plant I a worked for is ususaly vacant during the night shift, (which i was working on in the memory division) anyways I was heading to the lounge area thats normaly has no one in there during after hours, casue I left my pager there and hr before. the lights wer off but i did see my pager on a end table.I pick it up and right on the sofa sevaral feet away i see both of em going at it..they were so busy,gettting busy they didn't even notice me.. Then i hear 2 other people outside the hallway heading to this direction. So I told mad them both aware of my pressense (they were pretty shocked and embarrased..(well the the female friend more so) then i qucikly tell em that some other people are heading this way..I'll see if I can stall em while both of you get dressed and outa there..

So I did that.. and left. And its a good thing I did cause the two that were headin there way was our manager, and one of the compamies Planners! If they got caught, they would have been both fired on the spot.. Oh well at least i got a chance to see my female friend go at it first hand ...shes definetly a wild one....killer body too!!
Old 23 Feb 2003, 07:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Almost got caught having sex one time. We were at her place and going at it pretty hard when we herd her parents pull up. We completely freaked out and I was forced to grab my clothes, jump out the window, and run naked for about 5 blocks until I got to my place. Looking back on it, it was damn funny, but at the time I was scared shitless.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

never got caught jerking off but in college i did get caught having sex. my roommate walked in on me and my girlfriend havng sex. he was drunk and didn't noticed our alittle system for when we have a chick in the room and barged right in on us when we were doing the horizontal limbo.

Old 23 Feb 2003, 11:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
2Gangsta

I got caught having sex too many times too count.

Old 23 Feb 2003, 11:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I almost got caught masturbating...long story

Never been caught having sex...because I am still a virgin
Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

OMG!
This reminds me of something that happened when I was in high school. I was a percusionnist and all of us were practicing cadences and practicing for a city wide competition (we always placed in the top 3). Well, one of our snare drummers was missing and so our lead guy went to go and get an extra pair of sticks for the quads (he was teaching me how to play the quads), and he caught the guy in our little percussion room masterbating! Our band director and our percussion coach had to speak with the guy and everyone knew about it. I remember hearing about it and my mouth just dropped. It still drops just remembering such a thing. We never went into that room again (turns out he had been doing that for quite awhile in that room on many ocassions!)
Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Almost caught haveing sex with my wife by the Police in my Local cemetery, a few years back
Old 24 Feb 2003, 09:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ever got caught Marturbating... No cause I live alone.

Ever got caught having sex.... Almost got caught TWICE!

Firat one was at my friend's house. I was getting it on with her when her 16 year old niece walked in the house. As soon as we heard the door open I stormed to the bathroom with clothes on hand and my friend ran to her closet.

The second one I reserve it to myself... That one is a little more severe.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

never got caught, but had so many times with roomates nocking on my door or something to count.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

My room is in the basement, and there have been countless times when I would be having sex and i would hear the door open and people start to walk down so i would just get off and cover up with a blanket and pretend we were sleeping.
Old 24 Feb 2003, 02:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i was at a party and had someone walk in while me and this girl where on the bed going at it. then one of my girlfriends and me bout got caught by her mom, but i got out of the bed and ran into the bathroom before she got into the room but she knew what we were doing and fussed at us for not hearing her when she came in the house. LOL