ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How was your week?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Exclamation How was your week?

Mine week was good and bad. I was on holiday cause my college gave us a week off which was all good. Then later in the week i finish with my girl because shes saying that a girl was calling her and telling her to stay away from away from me so thanks to that bullshit my 5 month relationship is finished, which isn't all good, but fuck it cause she kept too many damn secrets to herself and i relationship is built on trust. My Mum returns from America and brings back some new trainers(Sneakers) for me. I then wonder how the fuck am i gonna watch No Way Out cause my cable has been cut off since about new year and i've missed almost two months worth of wrestling and DBZ and has my credit is in debt. Then to my greatest surprise i change the channel to a sports channel and my cable has been paid and just in time for No Way Out tonight and AOL gives me a month free of Internet because i'm a student, sweeeeeeeet!

Anyway how was your week? What did you get up to? Post people post i'm curious to know.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

My week was filled with tears, guns, booze and blood... so much blood.

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 23 Feb 2003 at 02:50 PM.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Not much happened this week. I went to school, saw some friends and bought some tickets for a show next week. Thats my week.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

mine wasnt that great havent felt my best this week nasea tooth ache a lot of headaches it sucks cuz i dont have the money or the transportation to get to the doctor
Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

my week wasn't all that great, kinda boring as usual, lots and lots of shoveling......

i'd take you to the doctor sweetie

Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

ummm....sleep, pwf, sleep, pwf, sleep, pwf, sleep, pwf, etc...

All in all I would say it went pretty well.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Funky
my week wasn't all that great, kinda boring as usual, lots and lots of shoveling......

i'd take you to the doctor sweetie
She said take, not play

Anyways, my week was great. I got a lot of questions answered that needed to be answered. I drafted for 2 fantasy baseball leagues. I'm thinkin about goin to hooters to watch the PPV tonight. 5 bucks for admission and that's all I have. I wonder if I would have to buy and food or drinks to stay.....
Old 23 Feb 2003, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

My week was long and boring. Like every week...
Old 23 Feb 2003, 05:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Prety much mulling over a essay i'm working on...and job hunting...pretty boring stuff
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

My week was like every other week,go to school,come home,use the computer,play video games,watch tv,go to bed.

Yep that's it
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Sucked More balls than all Boy bands and Madonna...............Thats alot of balls!

Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

right now a 5th of whiskey, a loades shotgun and hanging a fucked up woman by her god damn imbilical cords with blood dripping down would make my week better

Old 24 Feb 2003, 03:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Angels Man
right now a 5th of whiskey, a loades shotgun and hanging a fucked up woman by her god damn imbilical cords with blood dripping down would make my week better
Whoa...

*Hugz Bloody* I hope things get better...
Old 24 Feb 2003, 04:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

no such thing as better......now it's about fun and that was just the start *licks lips* did someone say.......GOT BLOOD!!!!?

Old 24 Feb 2003, 08:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

Mine was very busy as usual. Going out every night with family and friends, out to dinner, to the movies, to sporting events, then went to 2 parties this weekend, and BBQed. This is the life.