ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Guess where i'm going tonight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Guess where i'm going tonight

I have been waiting for this night for the past 6-7 month's and now the time has come for the biggest PPV of the year, my home town Montreal is finally getting a PPV and you all know what happened the last time Montreal got a PPV, Vince screwed Bret at the Survivor Series '97.

I will be sitting ring side and i'll be wearing my $300 sun glasses and my $800 leather jacket and i sorta look like the Rock, you cant miss me.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

hey man, i hope you have fun.

will you hold up a sign that says "Johnny Blitz for president??

Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Spammy McGee
hey man, i hope you have fun.

will you hold up a sign that says "Johnny Blitz for president??
lol, NO!!!
Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

well, i had to give it a try......

i really hope ya have fun man, i'm fuckin jealous.

Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

This is the best fuckin day, i'm just about to hit the pub downtown, get my drink on and then straight to the PPV!!!
Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well......Have fun.....Im so jealous I can hardly type......Errrggghhhh

HAVE FUN, SLAPNUTZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

how bout this?? how up a sign that says "Johnny Blitz, Hulk Hogan's illigetimate son".

Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
how bout this?? how up a sign that says "Johnny Blitz, Hulk Hogan's illigetimate son".
ummm, let me think about that for a second....

NO!!!!
Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

damn, i'll try to think of some more. i'll get back to ya.....

haha, just messing with ya dude.

Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

enjoy the show tonight Rock. lucky bastard to sit front row. I always get stuck in the nosebleeds. on second thought if you are drunk enough the nosebleeds can be real fun.

Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn man, that's gonna be fuckin huge. Are you taking a sign, and if so, what's it gonna say...?
Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Rock i got an idea for a sign.

Rock vs Hogan II

Hollywood legend vs Hollywood has been

My Teams

Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by sixfeetunder
Damn man, that's gonna be fuckin huge. Are you taking a sign, and if so, what's it gonna say...?
it's gonna say "Johnny Blitz for president". we've already gone over this stick. get with the picture. geez.........

Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

it's gonna say "Johnny Blitz for president". we've already gone over this stick. get with the picture. geez.........
Why would anyone wanna take a sign with some loser's name on it...?

**EDIT** Add to the end of that
Old 23 Feb 2003, 02:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

Im gonna try makin a sign at the store on the way....

But either way, i described what ill be wearing, you cant miss me.