ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Anybody want to hear somthing funny about this Club fire?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2003, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default Anybody want to hear somthing funny about this Club fire?

when ever they show footage of people outside of the club while it was still on fire, at least on NBC any way, they always show this one guy in a leather jacket screaming or somthing.

The funny part of this is the guy is wearing a Brock Lesnar shirt.

Has anybody else noticed that, or am I the only one?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

what I find funny about it is that there was actually 200 or whatever people there to see a washed-up 80's hair metal band.

Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Really? Thats interesting.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

hey, at least one of those idiots is smart enough to like wrestling.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak

That comment alone is enough to send the media a million laughs.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

hell, I think the media started that fire so that they could bring back ratings to the news.

why else would the fire happen days after the Chagico club problem when a camera was in the club as it burned down?

Old 23 Feb 2003, 01:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I learned about it like 5 or 6 hours ago, so i havent seen anything.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 10:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by RJ Knuckles
what I find funny about it is that there was actually 200 or whatever people there to see a washed-up 80's hair metal band.
That is funny. All the people there looked like washed-up junkies. I guess they fit the band. That band must really love their music if they're still playing that washed up sorry excuse for music. People like that need to stop reliving the past. You see what can happen if you do. Almost makes me believe there is a god.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 11:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

The funny part is some people thought the fire was part of the act.
Old 23 Feb 2003, 12:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak

Thats going in my sig....
Old 23 Feb 2003, 05:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

well what's the hold up Hartman? I don't see it in your sig yet.

Old 23 Feb 2003, 06:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Here it is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 23 Feb 2003, 06:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

that's better. Hasn't No Way Out started yet?

Old 23 Feb 2003, 06:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

yeah....gonna read about it or watch it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 23 Feb 2003, 06:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

well since I don't have cable (I've only said this about a million times) I'm forced to read it.

Hell the last PPV that I watched live was last year's No Way Out, but when we recorded it at my friend's house, his piece of crap VCR recored it in Fast Foward. The only good thing to come out of that was watching The Rock call Scott Hall chico like a chipmunk.