ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I`ve made my decision

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default I`ve made my decision

Good bye PWF, forever.

This decision comes after a close friend died. Not murder, or accidental death. Suicide. I`am feeling pretty bad right now. I`m not kidding.

I`m leaving. I will be back once in a bit to post in Graphics though. So see ya all around.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

aight camini.....and Peace to your homie
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Later gator
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

cya.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

see ya camini, sorry about your friend.

Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bye.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: I`ve made my decision

Quote:
Originally posted by Camini
Good bye PWF, forever.

This decision comes after a close friend died. Not murder, or accidental death. Suicide. I`am feeling pretty bad right now. I`m not kidding.

I`m leaving. I will be back once in a bit to post in Graphics though. So see ya all around.
LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was your fuckin friend too, I would kill myself for associating with such a faggot ass piece of shit. Now the bitch doesn't have to worry about seein your punk monkey ass anymore. I hope it was a messy suicide too, with his brains splettered all over the place. Maybe your faggot ass is next to eat the fuckin bullet.

Of course, you don't really have any friends, so disregard all of that ^^^^ please. Thank you!
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

bye byez, im real sorry to hear that about ur friend..but peace
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Stick be nice...

Sorry to hear that Cam... take it easy
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Stick be nice...

Sorry to hear that Cam... take it easy
I was bein nice. I said to disregard everything else cuz he had no friends. That's not bein mean, that's the truth.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Loves the ladies...

underburn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to underburn Send a message via Yahoo to underburn

Hope you feel better soon......

Bye.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

stick man that fuckin harsh......its hard losing your homies......
Old 22 Feb 2003, 04:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by winnipegjuggalo
stick man that fuckin harsh......its hard losing your homies......
I don't know why the hell anyone believes him. He's pulled this sympathy shit before, and lied about everything else. So fuck it, if his friend did kill himself, boo fucking hoo. He'll deal with it. If not, then Camini just made most everyone in this thread look like morons by getting your sympathy.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 05:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

later
Old 22 Feb 2003, 05:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

bye