ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

ProWrestlingFans: Midi Formatted Tunes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Loves the ladies...

underburn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to underburn Send a message via Yahoo to underburn
Default ProWrestlingFans: Midi Formatted Tunes

Recently I have been bothered for Midi formatted tunes for your profile, I did a massive search and found a wide variety of MIDI File Songs, these songs are so small it should take about 5 seconds to hear them on a 56k Modem.

These are intended to be added to your profiles, and can be added for I believe, 1000 Scooby Snacks @ the store.

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/midi

If you would like to contribute to the list PM me or Send me an IM on AIM [S/N UND3Rburn]

Note I did not make these nor take responsibility for them
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Get off the stage.

*Start throwing tomatoes"

Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF BULLY
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Get off the stage.

*Start throwing tomatoes"
LMAO
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

does my midi work now?
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
does my midi work now?
Who gives a fuck? It's probably faggot edge's theme anyway.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
does my midi work now?
Thats not a MIDI thats an Mp3 song.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by Prithenzio
Nope you lost.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

Nope you lost.
Maybe it's worth checking out then.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i give
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
i give head
Hey that's cool. I like a bitch who admits when she sucks a dick or two. Wanna give me some of that sweet lovin?
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
Hey that's cool. I like a bitch who admits when she sucks a dick or two. Wanna give me some of that sweet lovin?
lol i knew u were gonna do that
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Oh man PLEASE no more editing quotes... Thats too lame.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

By the wy now I have my own theme song.

Go to my Profile to see it.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

EB's yours works for me....

Does mine work people?
Old 22 Feb 2003, 03:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
EB's yours works for me....

Does mine work people?
Let me see let me see.

Yup it does work. Hey soda check mine out. If you need hosting space for an Mp3 version let me know