ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Bye Bye Pwf...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Bye Bye Pwf...

for now. I`m gonna take the rest of the weekend to think things over. I will return with my decision later this week.

Blitz -- No matter how big a jackass you might seem. I know your probably a nice guy.

Stick -- FUCK STICK!

EdgezBaby(CaminizBaby) -- Sorry, and good bye.

~ Twisted Angel ~ -- You`ll always be my friend.

SodaGirl -- I know that in real life you not the bitch you come off as on PWF.

Everyone else... see ya in a few days. Maybe for the last time.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Haha, you don't even know how many people were in on me setting your punk ass up. Fucking fag.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARDS...VAMPIRO MARK...YOU'RE FIRED...SHANE WOULD BE ASHAMED

Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Guess TRUTH is on pissy mood today. He's already firing people and it's just 2:25PM Central
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Originally posted by The Reason
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARDS...VAMPIRO MARK...YOU'RE FIRED...SHANE WOULD BE ASHAMED
Vampiro is my hometown hero, YES. But Shane will always be my fav wrestler.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Your so gullible Camini, STICK fooled you AGAIN by making out to be your close friend and you even tried to play along with the joke and now your looking stupid AGAIN.

Buh Bye.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Your so gullible Camini, STICK fooled you AGAIN by making out to be your close friend and you even tried to play along with the joke and now your looking stupid AGAIN.

Buh Bye.
LMFAO I know. What a fag. He was probably the only one that didn't know what the fuck was going on.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i must admit, i actually came up with the idea......haha

Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
next time INCLUDE ME INTO IT YOU PSYCHOS!!
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
Yup. Blitz started it all, and then I took over and kept it going for longer than he wanted. Haha camini, gullible ass.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 02:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

By the way I'm closing this. This is bashing you know.