ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Should I go?
View Poll Results: Should I leave?
GO ALREADY!!! 2 33.33%
You`ll be missed 1 16.67%
Your decision 3 50.00%
Who are you? 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Should I go?

This forum is not what it use to be. Now with ILC leaving, and so many others. Maybe it`s time that I call it quits. This time I`m serious. I`m thinking about it. I can`t go on with all the crap thats going on here. I`m sure that you all would be happy to see me go anyways.

But if I leave PWF, I`m leaving ALL message boards. This place is like a home to me. To leave forever would be hell.

Honestly.. I`m not joking around. Should I leave? Would you miss me?
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Yes, leave. No one is bashing anymore so you no longer have any purpose here.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
Yes, leave. No one is bashing anymore so you no longer have any purpose here.
Your vote doesn`t count. I HATE YOU!
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ok you two don't make me close this thread.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I use to dislike you a lot. Now I don't have a problem with you, so its your desision.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
Ok you two don't make me close this thread.
Just let it stay open. I want everyone`s oppinion. I`m serious though.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

It will stay open

But no bashing. The first sign on bashing back and forth I'm closing this no buts about it.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
It will stay open

But no bashing. The first sign on bashing back and forth I'm closing this no buts about it.
I understand.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

nah, don't leave.

Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I dont want you to leave, but if If you leave here and pwd can i have your points?
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
nah, don't leave.
But things have been becoming extremely crappy around her in recent months. I remember when I first came here, we had 30 users in Off -Topic at a time back in September. Now I dunno..

But if I do come to the ultimate decision. Anyone who would like to stay in contact and find out what I`m like in real life.. just let me know.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

shit, when we're in bad times you're supposed to tough it out. don't leave like a little bitch.

Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
shit, when we're in bad times you're supposed to tough it out. don't leave like a little bitch.
thats what I`am. But in real life, things are getting rough too. Maybe someday when I straighten everything out in REAL LIFE, then I`ll return. Maybe.. someday..
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Damn It I forgot my opnion.

Nah you stay.
Old 22 Feb 2003, 01:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
I dont want you to leave, but if If you leave here and pwd can i have your points?
I`am giving them to my best friend. Both on PWF and in real life... EB.