ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

DYNASTY presents:THE TRUTH Response

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default DYNASTY presents:THE TRUTH Response

HERE it is all out on the fucking table. Go against my team you're go against me...PERIOD.

Rock you came out dissing "MY DYNASYTY" After i've made it clear i had no fucking beef with you. I never have, but the little shit about you making me famous. Every poster here knows thats a fucking lie, I made my self the night SC called his self banning me. And the mods and super mods begged for me to be brought back.I made people tap in that fucking zone my self. And Rock i even defended you when people said you got your style from me.But i'll let you know just like i'm letting everybody else know. If you want a war With THE FUCKING TRUTH...THE FUCKING LEADER of this Fucking Board let me know.And i'll accept point blank.And that goes for any fucking body else on this board...And Marbles gave me this idea...When you war with me now...A tap out means you get the fuck off my boards period.

Stonecold you come out crying a fucking river about people bashing you. When the only reason they do is because your biased. You play favorites. Now your little feelings are hurt..Tough, Grow thicker skin. You made this fucking bed now lay in it...Dont cry like bitch, be a fucking man own up to your mistakes.

You see People this is not going away...I've been tested today, now i'm testing mother fuckers. If anyone of you want a war with me. Pm me, call me out, do what ever. But realize i'm the fucking man on this board. I set the standard here, and you dont have to like it, but you'll deal with it any fucking way...All i'm saying is stay the fuck out of my business and every thing will be cool. Get in my way you'll go down just like everyone else...I'm the King of these boards...PERIOD

I'm THE ONLY FUCKING DON...AND IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT...FUCK YOU

I was called out twice today...OT mods this was my response...If it turns to a flame fest move it to Warzone...But since their 2 open here with my name being misused...It's only fair mine stays.

So my question is...Do you have a proplem with me?

Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey Truth I just got one question... we still comrads or not?

And the others will get moved if I have to warn again... got the three strike rule going on...
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yes we are..

Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

TRUTH and ROCK WILL NOT FIGHT.

I will not let this fucking fight happen, goddammit.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Payner
TRUTH and ROCK WILL NOT FIGHT.

I will not let this fucking fight happen, goddammit.
I said i had no beef with ROCK...he's the one who started the "He made me Famous Shit".

Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ok, carry on then...
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:57 PM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Reason
I said i had no beef with ROCK...he's the one who started the "He made me Famous Shit".

Both you and ROCK got famous on your own.

I will not be torn apart in this fucking thing. Please work your shit out.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Feb 2003, 10:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

There is nothing to work out...He keeps my name off his Keyboard we'll be fine.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Damn... it's like that huh?
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I have no problem with you truth.

Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I know you didn't..

Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You and I are fuckin hombres Truth. I'm with you for whatever man. I'm down and I don't give a fuck who opposes you, I got your fuckin back.
Old 21 Feb 2003, 11:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Prithenzio
You and I are fuckin hombres Truth. I'm with you for whatever man. I'm down and I don't give a fuck who opposes you, I got your fuckin back.

Weren't you supposed to be fuckin' leaving? Get to steppin', bitch.